Author Thread: LOVE SCAMMER
Admin

LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 13 Aug, 2016 02:17 AM

What are your experiences of scam ?

What do they tell you ?

Common introducing in ads and mails ?

Those scammers have made us singles to have hard to find a true partner.

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 13 Aug, 2016 05:06 AM

The ones contacting me are pretty obvious. Their pictures are of extremely beautiful women in their early 30s. They are usually top heavy and showing just enough cleavage to be a little seductive without coming across like a tramp. Their profile is basically the same. It goes something like "I'm a simple woman who loves God and just wants to find the special man who will be the love of my life, so I can devote my life to making him happy..." or some other such nonsense.

When they contact me, they almost always provide an email and/or cell number for me to contact them. Of course these are usually individuals who just want your contact info so they can put together a database to sell to some marketing company. Those are the harmless ones. The evil ones are not as easy to catch, because they're out for money from you and might take weeks or months of grooming to get to you. I had one like this. This person was pretty good, but as I kept asking questions, I kept finding more and more holes in their story. They always had an explanation for the inconsistencies, but even those didn't quite add up and soon became more and more far fetched. Eventually I concluded this person was a scammer and reported him/her (with a scammer, you never know their gender). The admins here do a great job removing these people once they're reported.

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 15 Aug, 2016 02:31 PM

It is sad that the scammer are like when we dig a hole in dry sand it never be a empty hole as sand everywhere does run down in the hole and fill up it again with sand.

I never should send money to any person I don't have met in person. For me is it the waste of time I don't like.

The latest as good in scamming and it took me 4 months of every day chatting for some hours when I could have done so much other things than to sit and talk with a scammer.

GOD have start to help me or else have I been used to be disappointed in men when they never are for real but the latest one didn't felt anything for and I was not thinking him as a romance but a partner under Jesus Christ built up a church together.

He made me copy and send all my important paper as bank statement, passport, creating logo type for mails and introducing mail and much more.... all my papers that I suppose he use to scam and fraud with.

I am not so worried as we have a good security in Sweden but it feel snot good that he have copy of all my businesspaper.

He said he have never asked for money and he didn't but instead was it important paper he wanted from me.

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 20 Aug, 2016 01:44 AM

One way to see if it's a scammer ...

TIME !

Africa have not the same time as in other countries.

I am close to Africa time and if I get messages early in the morning and they tell me they are in USA is it almost impossible for an american to send a message in the late night about 3-5 in the night.

For example is it now 08:30 in Nigeria so they can have start to send mails on their phones

but in Miami, Florida is it only 04:30

It can happen maybe one time but if they are sending mails in the nights as it probably a scammer.

There is many websites to find photo of scammers.

Search with this words..... scam, romance scam, love scam, known scammer, romance scammer phone numbers

turn it in to photo search and you will see many pictures of scammers.

If you are on Facebook do I have my own page about scam where there is many pictures of men and women scamming.

https://www.facebook.com/costlylove/

I have been scammed but I have never given them money...only my valuable time to work for GOD.

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 20 Aug, 2016 02:33 AM

One way to see if it's a scammer ...

TIME !

Africa have not the same time as in other countries.

I am close to Africa time and if I get messages early in the morning and they tell me they are in USA is it almost impossible for an american to send a message in the late night about 3-5 in the night.

For example is it now 08:30 in Nigeria so they can have start to send mails on their phones

but in Miami, Florida is it only 04:30

It can happen maybe one time but if they are sending mails in the nights as it probably a scammer.

There is many websites to find photo of scammers.

Search with this words..... scam, romance scam, love scam, known scammer, romance scammer phone numbers

turn it in to photo search and you will see many pictures of scammers.

If you are on Facebook do I have my own page about scam where there is many pictures of men and women scamming.

https://www.facebook.com/costlylove/

I have been scammed but I have never given them money...only my valuable time to work for GOD.

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 11:04 AM

My experience has been very similar to Davidpsalmns, I have had people contact me telling me that they really want to get to know me but were unable to tell me why ? then try to get me away from the security of the site asap. It is always pretty obvious to me when i'm talking to a scammer and shortly after it will be confirmed when I receive a message from admin telling me the user had been banned...

Mart23

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 02:14 AM

Then ,how can you know that this is not real and this is real as am new and am in my 30s now ready to have a partner and more over am a girl that I need to be approached .Please help coz was told by my fellow friend that this is a Christian site .Help

Mart23

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 6 Sep, 2016 02:15 AM

Then ,how can you know that this is not real and this is real as am new and am in my 30s now ready to have a partner and more over am a girl that I need to be approached .Please help coz was told by my fellow friend that this is a Christian site .Help

HiswillHistime

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 21 Oct, 2016 08:17 PM

My first internet scam was recent and he "found me on Facebook". He took about two weeks of sweet talking and flattery (almost sure sign of a scam BTW) for him to ask me for an itunes card "for his daughter". By the end of the month, he was asking me to create an online bank account so he could "send money to his daughter". When I didn't do it, he questioned that I didn't "stand by him". UGH.

It worries me that I see his face on a profile on this site, but under a different state. I would hate for someone else to have her heart broken by this very convincing man. Since he hasn't contacted me on this site, I don't think I can report him. I hope that someone sees through him and gets him blocked.

I did get one very good lesson out of it (besides what NOT to do, lol) and that was that I was OK with opening my heart to love, even if it did get broken. I will just have my eyes more open and for sure stay on this site for communications!

swampy

View Profile
History
LOVE SCAMMER
Posted : 1 Nov, 2016 03:31 AM

mostly filipinas looking for a wealthy white guy they soon lose interest when i tell them im a poor janitor