Author Thread: Success on the site
Rodfather

View Profile
History
Success on the site
Posted : 5 Sep, 2016 06:07 PM

It's been my experience on here that I end up wasting a lot of time reaching out to women who either have abandoned their profiles or who just ignore my messages. Either that or the only contact I get from women is from a scammer or someone from an African nation or the Philippines (who may also be scammers).

My question is, has any guy on here actually had success with this site? Have you actually met any women on here? I can only remember one back and forth I had with a woman, but after three or four messages, it ended.

View Profile
History
Success on the site
Posted : 6 Oct, 2016 06:45 AM

I have met a woman from Africa, Kenya to be precise. She is a university dean over 7 different campuses in 3 different countries in Africa. She has a PhD in Analytical Chemistry. She has lived in the US and has her masters and doctoral degrees from the US. She could return any time she wanted, but she chose to return to Kenya to spend time with her aging parents. She is the one who initiated contact with me. We had an instant connection with one another.

I have had discussions with women from China and southeast Asia including the Philippines. For whatever reason, there was no connection with those women. However, I do not believe they were any different than anyone else that comes here. Most people come to this site to fulfill God's desire that we not be alone in this life.

View Profile
History
Success on the site
Posted : 7 Oct, 2016 01:21 AM

Congratulations its always encouraging to hear of successes on the site.

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Success on the site
Posted : 21 Oct, 2016 05:12 PM

Also women from other countries may be looking for a missions kind of marriage.

Page : 1 2