Author Thread: Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron Have Good Evangelism Techniques But A Heretical "Gospel" In More Than One Way!
Admin

Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron Have Good Evangelism Techniques But A Heretical "Gospel" In More Than One Way!
Posted : 18 Sep, 2016 08:42 PM

They Teach The Heresy/False "Doctrine"/False "Gospel" Of Bloodless Theology, LORDship Salvation And 1,2,3 Repent After Me Nonsense As A Requirement For Salvation And Or At The Same Time As Salvation And Or Before Salvation.

Do You Consider Yourself To Be A Good Person?

Can I ask you a few question's to see if thats true?

Have you ever told a lie?

(No matter for what reason or how big of a lie)

What would you call me if I told just one lie?, having trouble?, I'd be a liar, So what would you be if you told a lie?

Have you ever looked at someone with lust, sexual desire?

Jesus said, that makes you an adulterer, in Matthew 5 JESUS said that if you look in lust you have commited adultery with that person in your heart.

Have you ever hated someone? JESUS said in Matthew 5 that if you hate someone that you have commited murder against that person in your heart.

Have you ever used GOD' name in vain?

Have you ever used GOD' name as a curse word or to express disgust? For example saying oh my g. o. d. Or The GD Word of Saying The JC Word.

The Bible calls this blasphemy.

According to GOD' 100% perfect standard, the BIBLE, that makes you a blasphemer.

Now these are just 5 of the ten comandment's.Now I'm not judging you.

But by your own admission (your own word's) and the 100% perfect standard of GOD's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart.

And you have to face GOD on judgmeent day!

Now the next question is a big "if" question but its only a question: If GOD were to judge you by His law, the 10 Comandments would you be innocent or guilty? And does that concern you because it concernes me.

Be intelectually honest with yourself and with GOD

Based on your guilty verdict, would you go to heaven or hell?

The BIBLE says that all murderers, adulterers, thieves, and liars will have their place in the lake of fire - Revelation 21:8.

The BIBLE offers hope.

Imagine you are standing in front of a judge, GUILTY of serious crime. All the evidence has been presented and there is no doubt of your guilt. Your apologies and good works cannot erase your crimes; therefore you must be punished. The fine for your crime is $250,000 and you have no money.

The judge is about to pass sentence when someone you don't even know rushes in and pays your fine for you! The court accepts the money and declares that you are free to go.

That is exactly what GOD did for you and me on the cross 2000 years ago.

John 3:16

JESUS loved us so much that he paid the penalty for our sin's with his lifes blood, so you wouldn't have to!

You ask me what must I do to become a Biblical (BIBLE Believing) CHRISTian, ah my friend's, becoming a CHRISTian is easy, simply beilieve in, that is trust in the blood of JESUS CHRIST that is on the mercy seat in heaven alone by GOD' grace alone through faith alone in his blood and you will be forgiven of all your sin's and on your way to heaven when you die, you will then become a saved (born again) CHRISTian.

Refuse Your Own Self-Effort

Realize that there is no way you can work your way to heaven or somehow be "good enough" to earn heaven.

Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by GRACE ye are saved through faith and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: NOT of works, lest any man should boast."

You see there is a way to to heaven there just isn't a path to heaven, you say what do you mean?, I mean a path is that which you can travel with your own merit, by your own deed's, there aren't many ways to heaven because there isn't even a path let alone path's to heaven, he only way to heaven is by/through beilief in the blood of JESUS CHRIST alone for the forgiveness of sin's.

Trust in the blood of JESUS CHRIST

as Your Only Hope

Trust in his blood, like you would trust a parachute if you were jumping out of an airplane. You wouldn't just believe in the parachute, you would put it on (trust it) and jump (act on it). That is how we must put our faith and trust in JESUS CHRIST' blood alone as our only hope of heaven.

Acts 4:12, "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Receive JESUS CHRIST

as Your Saviour

John 1:12, "But as many as received Him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name"

Please don't put it off. You may die today and then it will be too late. Put your faith and trust in his blood today.

II Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

You say, then whats next?

Then you need to Repent, that is change your mind about sinning against GOD, his WORD, other's and yourself by saying GOD I no longer want to sin against you, your WORD, other's or myself I want to live for you because I love you, I deside to repent (change my mind) about my old sinful ways and the old sinful me and to live for you and your WORD.

JESUS said in Luke 13:3:

"Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."

Read GOD' WORD, Study GOD' WORD, Research It And Most Important Is Develop The Personal Relationship You Now Have With GOD By Knowing Him Through His WORD And Prayer.

Find you a good Authorized King James BIBLE Of 1611 believing church to attend and share your faith with other people so that they can be forgiven of sin's go to heaven when they die and most important know GOD personally which is what he desgined us for.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Ray Comfort & Kirk Cameron Have Good Evangelism Techniques But A Heretical "Gospel" In More Than One Way!
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 09:43 PM

You are acting dishonestly when you misrepresent the views of others. Jesus and John the Baptist both began their ministries by preaching repentance. Repentance is not the absurd notion of “doing something” to earn salvation.

Do you really recommend reading the 1611 version of the King James Bible? No one still reads the actaul 1611 version unless well acquainted with that particular era’s use of archaic English and original symbolism. Are you unaware that the KJV has been revised several times over the last 400 years?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 10:12 PM

I applaud your desire to share the gospel by urging others to receive salvation. But you must not misrepresent the activities of others likewise engaged. You wrongly accuse Ray and Kirk of a “bloodless theology” but this misconception is yours because you fail to correctly interpret the KJV’s old English terminology that you embrace. English Bibles speak of the blood of Christ as a reference to his death on the cross, hence, his blood being poured out.

I never want to discourage someone from sharing the faith but please assume the effort to convey it accurately

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2018 10:38 AM

W must repent to receive salvation. There is nothing wrong with those people.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2019 05:44 PM

LittleDavid...

I am one of those people who reads the old 1611 KJV...

Can you tell me where you got your information concerning the revisions? I seriously want to study.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2020 09:43 PM

Sorry, I didn’t get back to you sooner. Would you be more specific in your request, not sure what you’re asking

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2020 09:54 PM

I Just read further up to next post, I understand your question.

It’s common knowledge the KJV has been updated several times over the years because it’s original Elizabethan English slowly drifted out of usage.

Some KJV Bibles have informative articles usually just inside the cover concerning translation updates and the like