Author Thread: Prayer for anxiety and headaches,please you all reading
myday

View Profile
History
Prayer for anxiety and headaches,please you all reading
Posted : 20 Sep, 2016 10:37 PM

I left myself on doctor's hands,tried different medication for anxiety,depression,stress. I was given some medication with secondary effects.I live with headaches for 3 years.

I pray each day to be healthy and ask God for forgiveness.

I also have some fear that what happened in my family is related to my sister who committed suicide.

She was upset with everyone when she left.

Please,pray for my health so I can work again,my relationship with my daughter,my meaning on Earth.

If is any special prayer,please send it to me.

Only God and prayers can save me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2016 07:28 AM

God bless you and may your headaches be gone forever. Hold on tight because he's just around the corner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2017 02:51 PM

I just tried to message you but your profile doesn't allow it.

Hebrews 6:

1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3 And this will we do, if God permit.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Hebrews 10:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

Ask God persistently with all faith and believing fully, to heal your ailments. But also we are sometimes afflicted for good reasons, and we must remember this isn't God's kingdom, we look forward to a better kingdom.

God has forgiven you and consecrated you in Jesus Christ, to be set right before God.