Author Thread: How to find out if a Christian girl is sexually dominant?
Admin

How to find out if a Christian girl is sexually dominant?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2016 08:53 PM

I'm looking for a Domme. How can I find out if a girl is sexually dominant without making a fool of myself?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2016 08:10 AM

Umm... Im trying to say this the kindest I can so please do not think Im being rude. k

I think first you should try to push those thoughts out of your head. That is very much the flesh and lust speaking and not the Spirit.

You should be seeking someone that fits or feels like the one that can be your friend and stick by you no matter what.

So pray. Try to forget the bed room manners for right now and just try to make friends and see whos on the site. Because even though sex does come with marriage it shouldnt be in your heart when you are interacting with the opposite sex. Your heart should be more sincere, kind, and caring.

Even though Im on here is seek and try to find the one God has in store for me. God more often than not wants me to commune and pray for my fellow Christians.

So pray about it and try to get out of that mind set. God knows what he is doimg in your life and will give you someone that fits you and you them.

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2016 06:35 AM

markusgh1987

On male female relationships I will refer to Ephesians 5:25-33. A real man is to love his wife as Jesus the Messiah loves the church. He so loved us that he gave his life for us. A real man would die for his wife. He would never have a picture of another woman with some kind of whip on his profile page picture. When you love somebody you want them to see you for who you are. Not what you want to get from them. Love is acceptance of the other person for who they are. Love is not your selfish desires of what you want to get out of a woman.

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 06:09 PM

You - "I'm looking for a Domme. How can I find out if a girl is sexually dominant without making a fool of myself?"

God - "Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before God. For God is in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few. For a dream comes through much activity, And a fool�s voice is known by his many words." Ecclesiastes 5

1. The Lord has identified a fool, in this passage and many others. I leave it to you to determine if the shoe fits.

2. The only woman you should have this conversation with is your wife, and

3. never a girl. In the U.S. we put adults in prison for having sex with girls. Girls are off limits to adults.

4. No, you're not funny or clever.