Author Thread: Watch Out For The Little Foxes
servin4hym

View Profile
History
Watch Out For The Little Foxes
Posted : 6 Oct, 2016 10:34 AM

Jesus, your BELOVED, is watching over you with eyes of love. Here is His warning: it's the little foxes that spoil the vines blooming with His love.

Watch out for those little foxes ----- the offenses and accusations the enemy brings against Him when you are experiencing trials, the wrong thoughts that distract you gaze from His heart, the idle words that lack faith. Watch out for the little foxes that eat away at your intimacy with Him.

Song Of Songs .... The Song Of Solomon 2;4, 15 - 16

Verse 2:4

"He has brought me to His Banquet hall,

And His banner over me is love."

"Verses 2:15 - 16

Catch the foxes for us,

The little foxes that are ruining the vineyards,

While our vineyards are in blossom."

"My beloved is mine, and I am His;

He pastures His flock among the lilies.

Hebrew 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him."

~ It is important that we are equally yoked in the Vine of Jesus first... some can come in here on the site and end up being "little foxes."

Let us be aware and seek the Lord in all our contact and conversing on this site.

A Prayer For All Of Us..

Jesus, you are my Bright Morning Star. You are my Alpha and my Omega, The Prince Of Peace, and my First Beloved always. Please help me rid the garden of my heart, of the little foxes that choke out my ability to receive Your love. Help me cultivate my garden according to Your Word, Purpose, and Plan for my life.

In Jesus Name I Pray... Amen