Author Thread: movie
algomaboy

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 22 Oct, 2016 07:35 AM

The movie I'm Not Ashamed can help you who have been struggling with your faith. It has come out in theaters and you can se it now.

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 06:39 PM

There's also a great cartoon about the life of Jesus on YouTube. I watched it on Christmas eve. I think, it's well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5KETYJJnIE

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 16 Mar, 2017 06:19 AM

Now movies take the place of the GOSPEL, Mathew 28:18 20

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 16 Mar, 2017 06:19 AM

Now movies take the place of the GOSPEL, Mathew 28:18 20

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 16 Mar, 2017 11:15 AM

The Gospel is good news. It can be presented in any form of media.

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 30 Jun, 2017 10:40 AM

For those that are struggling with their faith, just recently a movie came out this year called The Cabin, I highly recommend it. Excellent!

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 12 Aug, 2017 10:29 AM

FAITH comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD, not movies.

Matthew 28:18 - 20 (Translated)

You go into all the world and make LEARNERS of me,IMMERSING them INTO the name of the Father,and the Son, and the Holy Spirit and i will be with you always, even until the end of the AGE.

For the people that do not proclaim the Gospel personally.

You go to the movies, have a few snacks, be indoctrinated with someones own understanding about Messiah, become emotionally twisted,having no more understanding of Messiah then before you went to the movies. Then go and tell others to go to the movies.

So sad.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 3 May, 2018 06:09 AM

that's right grace not works. folks need to open up there bible and look and study GODS WORD for themselves. there has never been any kind of movie about the bible that I have come across that didn't end up being in error and blasphemy. folks need to be in there bibles and not upin weak Hollywood picture shows of a watered down version of the TRUTH of GODS WORD. amen.

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 22 Jul, 2018 04:30 AM

Ha. So now not only are Christians not supposed to watch secular movies, they are not supposed to watch the Christian ones. You sound more like Muslims under Sharia than Christians who have freedom in Christ.

MeZiMMaH

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 4 Aug, 2018 09:42 PM

truthfully keith, it matters little to me what u or any other of these so called Christians watch. i am not your dictator, nor with all my problems do i care or even have the time to waste in such meaningless things. if its your delight to indulge yourself in the lies and fakery of mankinds hypocrisy and the depravity of his vain jangling, then be my guest. "who hath made me a ruler over you". if you take pleasure in a falsified perversion of the TRUTH of GODs WORD, then why would i waste my time in a meaningless argument. who am i to tell you what u can and cant watch. truthfully i care much to little, nor do i have the energy to care about such foolish things like that at all. tooeachhisown. you know where i stand. "but if any man seem to be contentious(fond of strife, disputations), we have no such custom, neither the churches of GOD."(i cor11:16). truthfully it aint my business or my concern how you live your life in whatsoever desires of the lusts that you covet, or be about. no offense, for i aint no better than you, by the grace of GOD only i am what i am. if your favorite movie is russel crows perversion of the scriptural account of noah. have at it. but know as i stand LORDWILLIN forever "....i hate every false way."(psm119;104). but i am not your GOD. every man seeketh after the desires of his heart. i am no better than you. but i delight not in the perversion of the TRUTH. only the LORD has kept me. im only standing because the LORD has held me up. i hate every false way. but in your case too each his own. you are free to run after whatsoever thy heart lusteth after. whether it be the TRUTH or whether it be perversion, for who hath made me a ruler over thee. i stand in opposition beneath the lowering sky, cloaked in my disguise, but the LORD controls the heart of man. its not my business to be your dictator, i don't have the energy, nor do such weak and empty worthless things interest me. only the LORD has kept me standing. and it aint been thru lies. but who am i to be your judge. as at least my witness is that you know where i stand, whether you hear me or not, all that rests only in GODS HANDs. i don't care what u do or believe, because after they have heard the TRUTH,. "....if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant."(i cor14:38). i still remain and forever be the stupidest of fools. why would i concern myself with whatever you lust and run after and delight your soul in. i got way to many problems with my own self to have time to dictate the life of another. no where in GODs WORD does it tell me to make you believe anything. that's GODS business. not mine. i expect to be hated. this world is not my friend. as you know the oppossion i embrace i hold it down with my stance, i remain a madman to this day, and by the grace of GOD nothin ever said fake,, (if i make a mistake please correct me with scripture my brethren and sisters)even in opposition, whatever you believe is not even any of my business. amen. i try not to mislead but teach. plus i am the walkin ridicule. who hath made me a judge over you. i got respect. because i know that i aint no better than you. but hallelujah CHRIST JESUS, only my GOD that has distinguished between me and thee, and truthfully only HE hath separated and divided any difference between the 2 of us. i am a fool. if i boast of myself i fall to pieces and become devoured by the demons that encompass the path i walk inside my darkened madness. i don't know nothing. as it is written in pau,l i am the least of all saints. but as its written with GOD, i fall as a sinner way worse than paul. praise CHRIST JESUS. i am not commanded to have rule over you. "the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked...."(jer17:9) i am not your guide or guardian. i stand in opposion as it is written, but i am not responsible to mold your comprehension. amen. keith you are at liberty to believe whatever you want. the Christians on this website and the world will always say im wrong. but you aint gonna correct me unless you correct me with the TRUTH of GODs WORD, with the TRUTH of the scripture. may the LORD give us grace and make us always ready to receive correction and instruction from the unadulterated TRUTH of GODs WORD and help us and make us that we never stiffen our necks or harden our hearts against the TRUTH of GODS WORD. even if it hurts our feelings. CHRIST NAME. amen no offence keith. i just said the first name. but yall can watch whatever yall wanna watch. i am a deranged heavily medicated stupid schizophrenic fool. who am i amongst a world of billions to desire to rule amonst you, when my own heart is so full of my own deceitful wickedness and rebellion against my GOD.. selah

yall can watch whatever yall want. don't try to mock me like a fool while the deciefulness of my heart cares little what u do... the only love i got left is coming down from above. my heart is too cold to care. "and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."(mt24:12)

Alligator

View Profile
History
movie
Posted : 7 Apr, 2019 11:27 AM

I believe "Christian" movies are Nice, Pleasant and emotionally uplifting. And you can take children to see the. However, a movie is NOT the Bible. Perhaps you remember the film about the young by who died and came back from Heaven. Very popular.

Nearly five years after it hit best-seller lists, a book that purported to be a 6-year-old boy's story of visiting angels and heaven after being injured in a bad car crash is being pulled from shelves. The young man at the center of The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven, Alex Malarkey, said this week that the story was all made up.

The book's publisher, Tyndale House, had promoted it as "a supernatural encounter that will give you new insights on Heaven, angels, and hearing the voice of God."

But Thursday, Tyndale House confirmed to NPR that it is taking "the book and all ancillary products out of print."

The decision to pull the book comes after Alex Malarkey wrote an open letter to retailer LifeWay and others who sell Christian books and religious materials. It was published this week on the Pulpit and Pen website.

"I did not die. I did not go to Heaven," Alex wrote. He continued, "I said I went to heaven because I thought it would get me attention. When I made the claims that I did, I had never read the Bible. People have profited from lies, and continue to. They should read the Bible, which is enough. The Bible is the only source of truth. Anything written by man cannot be infallible. "He concluded, "Those who market these materials must be called to repent and hold the Bible as enough."