Author Thread: Is it okay for a Christian woman to be sexually dominant?
Admin

Is it okay for a Christian woman to be sexually dominant?
Posted : 26 Oct, 2016 04:44 AM

I'm sexually submissive and I don't know how I can find out a good match for me because a good match for me would be one who's sexually dominant. In your opinion, is it okay for a Christian woman to be sexually dominant over her husband?

JMhonestydate

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2016 08:32 PM

Whatever you do with your husband is okay once the both of you are okay with each others desire...

God_is_my_Father

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2016 01:03 PM

Speak to your pastor about the matter. It's not appropriate for discussion here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2016 01:50 PM

Pray, ask for guidance and rely on what the spirit is telling you, the song of solomon is pretty strong stuff, and there are a few pointers in there about how little we know about the desire between a man and a woman, you ask a very hard question, it is hard because there is so much culture at play in the world, we are told think this way think that way, that is wrong that is right, the word says about the end times that good will be considered evil and evill will be considered good, so the only way to find yourself in the will of God is to ask...

Sex is Brilliant, only God could have made a multiplication sum so desirable and interesting, don't gert caught up in whether there is something wrong withy you, if there is an issue he will point it out he's very gracious in that way, besides is the question perhaps is it ok for a women to have desire and want fulfillment in a manner that is demanding ? quite possibly.... is it ok for a guy to want the same ?....quite possibly, are you a wierdo ??? I THINK NOT !!!!!

Them moral of the conumdrum is I think you should ask the Holy Spirit before you tie yourself in knots .....