Author Thread: HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
krischan

View Profile
History
HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 09:15 AM

I am relatively new here and so far the men that like to talk to me are predators.

They always want to view me and that I view them... When I do turn the camera on or view them... They start showing inappropriate things.

So, I tried to be wiser. When they ask me to turn on my camera or ask me to view them. I don't accept it. When I try to explain my predicament and what I have experienced with other men, they still insisted and were insensitive. They would not want to talk anymore.

It really breaks my heart because this is supposedly a Christian website. But it seems like some men here are just predators.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not a catfish and I am who I am in my profile, but I can't seem to find someone who just wants to talk for a while and get to know each other.

sumaria

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 11:01 AM

Hello ~waving~

I understand because I'm sick and tired of the same. There is nothing you can do about it when you're online trying to be yourself. The good thing I gained is the experience. After awhile, I was able, as I'm hoping the same for you, to easily recognize the scammers or the men who were not so serious about a relationship.

Good luck.

krischan

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2016 12:25 AM

Thank you Sumaria!

At least I know now that I'm not the only one. I pray that God guides us in this website.

Blessings of Jesus be upon you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2016 04:19 PM

You keep doing you no matter what. Do not settle for less. In time you will gain experience and discernment knowing who is real and who is not up here. I have been on other dating sites and it is the same on them. Seek God for his wisdom and guidance up here and he will teach you how to handle the liars, scammers, players. There are some good men up here too but sadly it appears it is more predators than there are good men.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2017 07:57 PM

Make sure you report people on the site when it happens! Putting a stop to one person and getting them blocked on the site will help prevent them from persisting towards you and harassing more people! Sorry to hear you are dealing with this it is too bad the amount of inappropriate people there are in the world I pray about it everyday and am so thankful we have a loving and kind heavenly father that wishes our bodies to be respected and viewed as pure :)