Author Thread: I get only scammers
Admin

I get only scammers
Posted : 10 Nov, 2016 03:22 AM

Every time I read that I have got mail do I go hopeful and happy but it is only from scammers.

I have got 1 or 2 real mails from no scammers this year but 30-40 mails have been from scammers.

I suppose I get mail from real men that can't find a woman here because they are so odd.

They have been very strict and tight in what they believe in and have no love in their heart and no way to be flexible.

I am flexible because I believe in my heart if only a man will see the close connection I have with GOD and what HE is doing in my life will he understand no matter what he had believed in before.

GOD will let me see if I meet a man who am total stubborned and can't be changed whatever GOD will change him.

But for 16 years have no man wanted to see what GOD is doing in me and in my life.

I am a member to make a way for just ONE man taking contact with me who am not scammer or a stubborned person.

I NEVER EVER send any money to any person or organisations as I need all money I can get for the Church I have open in FAITH under GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob.

Ernee^

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 29 Nov, 2016 07:17 AM

Hi,

How do you identify scammers. Met one. He was very manipulative. Thank God He intervened BEFORE any single cent

can be taken from me.

I will appreciate your advice because I don't want dishonest people tarnish what is inherently created to be good by God-which is true love.

Thank you and God bless.

Ernee

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 7 Dec, 2016 01:40 AM

Scammers are parr for the course on any dating site, but thankfully the admin here do a very good job of identifying then.

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 06:56 PM

See, unfortunately, the problem is that most men send messages to younger women who look like they are in their 20s and 30s. I am 35, and I, too, am looking for someone who is much younger (at least 5 years younger). This is the reason why older women rarely get messages from real men.

BUT we can also turn this thing around. I rarely get messages from women that I am interested in. I have been on this site for like 5-10 years. I did not keep count. But through all these years, I have only received 1 or 2 messages from real women who lived near me. And I went on a date with one of them, but she wasn't the right one. So, anyway, in order for a dating site like this to work, there would have to be a lot more members. Imagine a dating site that has at least 50% of all singles registered in the entire country. That would be millions and millions of singles. If this site had that many members, then you would probably get messages from real men. And there are popular dating sites like that such as match.com and eharmony.com and others, but they cost a fortune. :(

Ernee^

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 2 Jan, 2017 04:52 AM

Thanks for the reply. I just need to be extra careful that's all

Ernee^

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 2 Jan, 2017 04:58 AM

Dear silver,

Thanks for the reply. I think online dating is not for everyone, if you have been here for 5-10 years? and still found no one you like. This is something to think about I guess.

Trusting God in this matter of the heart, nevertheless.

Have a joyous 2017

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 10 Feb, 2017 01:21 PM

I met a man here yesterday and got hope again.

I am very careful but once again it was a scammer.

I had not find it out yet but now when I should write to him was he BANNED from this site.

There was some signs that I had in my head but I had not got any confirm yet but the sign was that he wanted to chat with me somewhere else.

He wanted to write to me in another place and we had only talked with each other about 1 hour together.

They are very quick to pull me out from here and I tell them that I want to write to them on here for a time before we can go somewhere else.

Another sign was that he tried to flattering and flirting but not so much as many does so it didn't bother me so much as he was only talking about sweet mail and sweet answer not about me as a woman.

The third sign was that he didn't remember my profile but it can happen because I do it as well.

It is not strange that I have not find my man here in all the years when I only get scammers.

This is a free dating site so I can be here waiting for the right one ..... but now at my age is it a miracle to find someone here as men want only women in a fertile age.

One more sign of scammer he had was the age limit who was from 50 to 85 ....and he was 59 ...not many have 85 as the limit when 59...it is 26 years different.

I count -5 and +5 when seek a man because my son's father was 6 years older than me and I felt his age was too old for me because we where not in the same generation.

I had pull the age down because there was a man just before him that looked at be a nice man that I only wanted to talk to so I pull down the age to 50 but he was a scammer as well and was BANNED.

I don't want to limit GOD but I have to set the age again to be -5 to +5

Why I not get any real man are that I scare them as I am a Ordained Pastor and not a sinner.

Most of men want a woman in a fertile age and one they can have sex with on the first or second date and they know they can't get this two from me as I am serious in GOD.

I am not against sex but GOD has to come first in our life.

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 16 Mar, 2017 12:25 AM

I suggest you make a tab a site with those known scammers pictures whom you have banned from here.

Over and over again do those scam-pictures return here.

Every time I get a message from you that someone have message me raise it a hope in me and then I notice they are scammers and it nice to see you ban them so very quick but still is it too much you do not ban before they make victims to start write to the scammers on their e-mail.

I hope you can tell members to stay talking on here for a week before they write in e-mails.

Also should it be an update on tips how to detecting a scammer because they develop their knowledge how to write a mail to scam.

I work very much to catch the scammers and 90% can I tell they are scammers immediately.

Often start the contact with a expert or the manager for the group of scammers and it take me some days to know they are scammers as soon they think we are in love do they let a young boy or girl take over and I can tell they are scammers.

watchman21

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 25 Aug, 2017 07:12 AM

Look you haven't even got a photo and you want a real person???

Not possible

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 04:55 PM

There is a common misconception that women of a certain age (especially those with children) are desperate for a man any man! And as such are heavily targeted by scammers. I received the exact same message from the same person three times over over a two week period. Each time the person was identified as a scammer and banned all I can say is he's persistent if nothing else...

fisherman579

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 4 Jan, 2018 06:10 AM

Generally, when you invite them to come on Skype so that you can check if their pics match their profile, they tend to give some excuse or the other.

This is a good test for authenticity and I've found scammers who are both male and female and sometimes it could be a male pretending to be a female.

In all cases, if anyone gives you a sad story - that's it, your warning bells (not Christmas bells) should ring.

Page : 1 2