Author Thread: Single old parent
Admin

Single old parent
Posted : 19 Nov, 2016 05:39 PM

If your children are grown and you are just "yourself" now, how do you feel as a single parent?

Is it that the relation between us, single parents, and our children it might be stronger than the children with both parents at home?

Now that you raised your children by yourself.....do you wish sometime you got marry again when they were younger? ( if you were there...). would you change something? if you got one more chance? ( i wouldn't change any.....i would add more of what it was..)

God bless you, single parent, as you teach your children His Way ! His word ! His love ! His...everything !!!

View Profile
History
Single old parent
Posted : 11 Dec, 2016 04:19 AM

I definitely fall into the category of "single old parent". I am 67 years old and have a 35 year old developmentally disabled daughter who lives with me. I have been divorced for many years and my daughters were young at the time of the divorce. I have wanted to get remarried but God has had other plans for me. Early in my divorce I harbored deep resentment toward God because

jang71

View Profile
History
Single old parent
Posted : 29 Jul, 2017 07:07 AM

It's not easy to be a single parent. Especially rearing the children alone. All their needs should not be met.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Single old parent
Posted : 13 Feb, 2018 05:40 AM

As an older single parent I'm glad that I focused on raising my children, and although I have dated over the years I never introduced anyone to my children. I thinks its important not to allow loneliness to cloud your judgement, and not to rush into a relationship for the sake of having some company & comfort. I have no regrets and look forward to being found by a wonderful man of God...