Author Thread: serious dating
savedinflorida2015

View Profile
History
serious dating
Posted : 6 Dec, 2016 03:57 PM

I have seen girls looking for some fun just wanting to hook up they are not looking for serious just hang out so that is sex?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
serious dating
Posted : 6 Dec, 2016 09:20 PM

you already answered your own question in the same sentence

View Profile
History
serious dating
Posted : 11 Dec, 2016 03:30 PM

I think we need a girl answer for that, it could be reverse psych..... or as a nice lady once said quite often about young ladies, "it's opposites day ! ", cmon ladies some enlightenment please ??

View Profile
History
serious dating
Posted : 21 Feb, 2017 06:45 PM

Ok, here is a girls (old ladies) point of view.

Girls do just want to have fun. Nothing too serious. Dating. But it does NOT mean SEX.

Here is how that looks:

You connect on line and agree to meet. You talk for a while-no more than two hours the first meeting. The next 10 meetings are also fun and widely spread apart in time. Maybe once a week or even skip a week. Girls want men to plan something fun. Even if it isn't something she likes or you don't know what she likes. Plan it, ask her if she likes it. If she doesn't, then ask her what part would she change and how.

Be fun, easy, light. No big questions. No heavy events with ethical criteria behind it. The event AND the person are the date. Girls like to be wooed. (Is that how it's spelled?) That doesn't mean a text message about some personal/private body part or dirty talk. It's not done daily. Give space so she can want or desire to see you. That she has time apart so you both can talk about your week.

Saying things like: How can I get on your calendar? is not the right way to ask her out. More like, love to see this week. I would like to take you to dinner and a walk around the lake. How does Tuesday sound? Around 7. I can meet you there. (name the place) Be silly. Show emotion! Don't talk about old girl friends or wive(s). If you went somewhere-just tell the story. Don't include the details that are not important.

Maybe this is more than you asked for. But one more thing.....just because "we" met doesn't mean I or you can't stay on the site and continue to meet others. It is not called serial dating. It is not even playing the field. It is a time of getting to know someone. And never, ever tell a girl that you met someone else that you felt chemistry with more the her and want to see where it goes with this girl. And if it doesn't work out with chemistry girl, you'll touch base with her again. Never do that.

Ok-enough said.

View Profile
History
serious dating
Posted : 21 Feb, 2017 10:25 PM

tbh woman doing it that frivolously are a waste of time for me, either go whole or go home. Must be nice to have the opposite sex fall over themselves for you as if you are worth wasting time and money on for just in case and at the same time being able to claim full "equality" whenever it suits you.... and then turn around and blaim men for adapting to the "modern world" by playing the "game" and not being honest and open like a "gentleman". You can either be a prize to compete for and win over or you can be a equal end of story, bread buttered on all sides are too messy to be worth trying to eat and only ends in heartburn.

I have simply ran out of patience for all this schoolyard nonsense.

Melissam871

View Profile
History
serious dating
Posted : 23 Jul, 2017 11:35 AM

Ur Morning Star has given you a really good insight there as to how most serious christian ladies would want it to happen. We are human at the end of the day, so it may be that there are girls on here who say they are christian but want to treat this like tinder, so go for a sexual hook up. We are NOT all like that, please remember that! However a lot of the time, even younger ladies just want it to be calmer and less intense at first to find out are you a potential match and are you a good fit in Gods eyes? If she is serious, she will find out from the start what are your intentions just as you should also be asking her that. :-) Feel free to disagree, just my take on it.