Author Thread: Asking for my email
irc1

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 15 Jan, 2017 08:47 AM

hi

Recently, i have been written with this woman, for a week or so, maybe 5-6 messages at all, and now she wants my emai.

Her reason to ask for my email are, she wants to write there. Hmm. But i then i told her, i think, as long we only should write to each other, this place are fine with me. and now she dont reply this message.

Could this profile be a good or a bad profile?

Claus

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 17 Jan, 2017 06:00 AM

Hi. You never know. She may be tired of getting emails and winks from other fellas, and she wanted to move to private email to close her profile on here. It is hard work.

Kate.

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 07:06 PM

Rings my scammer alarm bells. Be cautious. The simple reason behind it is that once the user gets flagged as a scammer the account will be closed and therefore all established contacts vanish, but if they have your email they can stay in touch and keep working on you.

Kate.

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 07:07 PM

Rings my scammer alarm bells. Be cautious. The simple reason behind it is that once the user gets flagged as a scammer the account will be closed and therefore all established contacts vanish, but if they have your email they can stay in touch and keep working on you.

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 26 Jan, 2017 02:57 PM

Scammers want to take the conversation off of this site. They always prefer email instead. If a guy sends his email to a girl, that may look like he is somewhat desperate or quick to move. But if a girl does the same (especially if she is attractive), there is 99.99999999% chance that this is fake. Don't fall for it !!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 2 Feb, 2017 01:33 AM

Half the problem is it's not possible to use the site for more than maybe a weeks introductory conversation, just too clumsy.

Glynds

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 23 Feb, 2017 03:26 AM

Hello Claus

you had a good profile :) She might want to talk with you in private thats why she ask your email add..for me thats ok..you can even give your skype :) better to see the person who you are talking with...

God bless

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 23 Feb, 2017 10:07 AM

Create a quick gmail account for her like "justfor<herusername>". If she's a scammer, your personal email isn't affected. Just don't use your own personal info when you create the gmail.

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 14 Apr, 2017 07:26 AM

I can give my email exclusively for dating purposes. Who wants to email me? lol But I have read somewhere in threads that instant messenger is possible here. Well if not, I don't know which chatroom to go to. I'll wait til Im 40 this year. No seriously I looked at that chatroom for 40 and up, but there are topics here in forum so I can choose topics to respond to. So if you feel like giving to just anyone your email, give it by all means. This is up to anyone but no I'm not asking for your email people, I'm good. I can give mine if needed.

View Profile
History
Asking for my email
Posted : 17 Apr, 2017 03:40 AM

Isn't private messaging already private enough, how much more private can it get? And only after a week, be careful.