Author Thread: Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Noellah

View Profile
History
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2017 02:38 AM

I have tried severally getting back in a relationship but it just doesn't work. Every time i bring up the issue of my kid the other party seems to get uncomfortable. I feel like giving up. I really want to get into a serious relationship.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2017 04:10 AM

I think once one has children and single stop focusing on other new relationships. Focus on loving your children and your relationship with God. On partners relationship let it be God's will. Thank God for the children and give love to them. Relationships gives stressed and disappointments. In most cases when those relationships turn sour single moms and their children become victims. Lets praise the Lord and pray for divine direction. We need our minds to be reformed for the better. Single moms lets not jopardise our families by taking those relationships for granted. Lets pray and ask for wisdom from the Lord. Yes we can manage to live with our children without those men. How can one compare children love and partner love. Even married couple with children, mother always put children first. If a man finds a single mom with children he should join the woman to love those children and vice versa. There is no two way about that. Always children first then comes your relationship. There is a saying that says 'if you cant fight them join them'. Learn to love if you want a new partner.

swampy

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2017 02:29 AM

god created man and woman for a purpose family is important children need nuclear families its a mothers duty to try and find a suitable partner for her children if they do not already have one

rubaremaj

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2017 03:22 AM

Hello feel free dear to chat with me,i really have no problem with you having children i really brave lady like you and if you dont mind let me know am interested and ready to love you.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2017 05:07 AM

Noellah my sister, from my point of view I think you are fighting the wrong battle. Instead of focusing on relationship after relationship now make a change and focus on your relationship with God. Note that chances of finding the right partner as single parent are now very slim. So we need Holy Spirit to guide us all the time. Only a very few are lucky to wed. As single parents we should be aware of the devil who thinks we are now his candidates. Put on the full armour of God and fight. Pray for divine direction. God will always lead you where His glory is. As single parents with spirit of wisdom we should make sure we seek first His Kingdom and all those things we want shall be added unto us. My sister be transformed and change to higher gear of praying. Ask for spirit of wisdom and revelation so that you know Him better and He will let you know your purpose. There is always greater light after darkness and every challenge you face be reminded that there is hidden opportunities.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2017 06:00 AM

Swampy, what you are saying is very correct. But in this world we are living today its now different. Partners from all sides are no longer faithful. You waste precious time living in fake world deep in fake love. In as much as I want to be in love and my children have a dad, all that has no place on this world once the first marriage is broken. Better relationship with God is the only best thing to do. To tell the truth through improving my relationship with God I miss no partner. For the past years I dont even have a boyfriend. This means NO to many stresses. I see many fatal cases taking place to single parents who think they are born again but are still attached to the things of the world. The Lord is my everything. I thank Almighty for the two boys I have and they are my best friends. The Lord is my light and my salvation. He is the strength of my life. Psams 27

swampy

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 05:33 AM

this is a dating site people are on here to find partners not to settle for a life of solitude youre attitude is wrong you wanna be single dont have kids a relationship with a woman is important to my sanity

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 07:15 AM

Yes its a dating site brother. But what I am emphasizing here is that we need God's divine direction. That is why the site is for saints. I cannot leave an individual straying using worldly methods. Everything we say or do here we should not forget that we need holy spirit to direct us. And it should be unto His will not ours.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 07:34 AM

Yes relationships are good. Every single parent needs a partner in life. God knows that and is able to give anyone what he/she wants. Just seek His Kingdom first. I also need a husband but I cannot do it by my own effort and reasoning. Instead of focusing of finding a suitable husband, I focus on what the Word says and God will always lead me where His glory is.

swampy

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 02:36 AM

god doesnt solve nothing if he did there wouldnt be broken families rapes child abuse etc god just sets the rules and the rules are kids need fathers unfortunately many men and women arent willing to take up their responsibilities there is nothing god will do you have to find your own way and hope for the best

swampy

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2017 03:08 AM

i dont know what women are like in africa but in the UK they are obsessed with looking perfect and finding mr right kids are simply burdens they abandon into day care so they can work long unessential hours and get drunk at the weekend a guy like me is undateable

Page : 1 2 3