Author Thread: International Relationships
Admin

International Relationships
Posted : 26 Feb, 2017 06:53 AM

Hello CDFF,

I will present some of my dos and don'ts I learned from my experience with International Relationships. I am not an expert, but I am approached a lot on here by men from other countries.

Dos:

-Be honest about where you are from

Ex. It helps to do the right thing, and have the correct country and region on your profile

- Be honest about your intentions

Ex. If your intentions are to get provisions let that be know. If its about just finding love let that be know. Honesty about what we want from others honors GOD in my opinion. And, consider if you cannot express what you want... Maybe, it is unreasonable to ask. For example, be willing to invest in a Passport if you want the other person to do the same.

-Be honest about your cultural beliefs and expectations

Ex. A lot more people will be accepting of your culture if you explain it to them. I truly believe cultures and diversity is a wonderful thing. Educate others about your norms and beliefs who may not know them. Be willing to be educated about others cultures as well. Do not assume you know everything about different cultures if you have not visited or researched properly.

Don'ts:

-Deceive others.

Igala

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2017 09:03 AM

thank you,we must also open our minds to to spouses from other countries as the call to maariage is a faith walk with God,we must go where he sends us as he will go with us.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2017 11:51 AM

Thank you for this insightful discuss. I think people should specify a lot of things on their profile to make hooking them up easier. Things like, the colour you prefer (if any), the culture or country or race you prefer(if any), the age range they prefer if any.

I believe that coming on dating site is to connect with someone outside of your locality, so, if that's not your aim, then you don't need to be on a dating site.

International relationship is the way to go.

wendymeg

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2017 06:41 AM

Hello everyone! I have previously heard of a number of success stories on international relations, but my experience so far with three months in this online dating site is quite heart breaking. Despite such a site as this, dedicating it to Christians, we have Liers and jokers who don't respect the site's mandate.

Personally, I don't joke with my salvation and find a person who mocks his religion, if there is any, abhorrent. I don't know how one can ascertain the genuinity of a person here without investing much of her time. Considering that distance is a barrier.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2017 05:53 AM

If you can't find someone local international will probably not work either. All I find are women that want a free trip to the USA.

Dena2015

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2017 09:40 PM

Every second person here is scammer.I'm here just three days, and I have not met a normal man yet.

swampy

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2017 02:48 AM

only messages i seem to attract are filipinas who are beautiful women and ive had some decent chats with them if i had the money id definitely consider migrating women in the UK are too self absorbed with finding mr right/perfect and have no morals regarding raising kids without fathers on state benefits

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2017 09:47 PM

What good advice, congratulations!

Cdff2265

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2017 06:53 AM

Hi, iam maria and iam from indonesia. Iam here in christian dating is bcs :1. I think we are all is a christian here, and trust in God.

2.and hope in this site i can find a good man who loves God and his woman also.

And iam disagree if u judge woman from outside USA just want a free ticket....

If u say that, pls think why we are here???

We are looking for money or a partner???

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2017 11:08 AM

Not everyone here is looking for an international relationship ( I for one am not ) those who are not interested can easily block people living outside of their country from contacting from contacting then.

Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 09:50 AM

I agree. :) I am open for possibilities as long as we share the same values and truth that are seen in th Bible. however cultural differences should be considered and respected in every country. :)

Page : 1 2