Author Thread: Just to stand
Admin

Just to stand
Posted : 3 Mar, 2017 08:39 AM

Job_36:11 If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. I have been through so much and people say that I shouldn't sin. 2Ti_3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. I suffer because I stand my faith is built upon a living God and upon the hope of a Kingdom without end. Sometimes we get weak and see the light at the end of the tunnel go out. Satan likes to flip the switch off on you so you lose hope. We must stand and be strong in the Lord and use His power and might. Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. An with everything being said and done and when the battle field falls quiet and the clashing of the swords fall into silence and you are standing praise God for it. ph_6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand in God's power and plant your feet on the foundation of the living word of God. The is coming when we will stand before Jesus to be Judged and if we can overcome the things here we win a victory in Jesus name. Rev_2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. We can do this if we stand as one. God bless us all, let us stand in Jesus name.