Author Thread: Are decent normal women still active on this site?
Admin

Are decent normal women still active on this site?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2017 11:23 PM

I have sent 12 messages to 12 different women over the past few months. None of them have replied. In fact, none of them have even read my messages! They are marked "UNREAD." I am getting the impression that women that I am interested in don't use this site anymore. They may have signed up years ago, but they are not here anymore. These are just "ghost accounts." Prove me wrong, please. :P

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2017 07:44 AM

If you are a paying for the service here, one benefit is that you can see the last time someone logged on. Once I did that, I saw that most of my matches and several women I had emailed hadn't been on the site in years.

It's relatively inexpensive and well worth it in my opinion.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2017 08:23 AM

I see.... Okay, thank you!

prayreadwalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Mar, 2017 12:12 AM

I've had a variety of successful conversations with decent women here, but as mentioned there are a lot of stale accounts. Its not good to rest too many emotions on initial messages.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2017 01:03 PM

i have tried to talk to some women on here,but i usually get ignored. others usually reject me,cause i'm poor,have a disability,or not christian enough. there seems to be nobody good on here,just gold diggers and hypocrites. i talked to a girl who liked civil war reenacting,and had a disability,but she rejected me too. given how society is today,you might as well convert to a plain christian group like the amish. or just give up and

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2017 05:26 PM

Girls are just like the guys they want a certain type and for what ever reasons people are stuck on a type and wont allow themselves to explore other types. i have had an account for over a year and I have finally got 1 person to send me a message. not sure if its going to work out but at least my post didn't scare him off which than makes me think what if lol so, I shall see where this leads. may God bless ya'll hope ya'll find what you're looking for. we are all decent maybe not normal but good people are out there. Keep praying b/c only God knows which 1 out a 10,000s is better for you.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2017 10:29 PM

I have met a few women in person that are from this site. In my opinion they were each decent. As for being normal... wow that is altogether different. I have read some of your posts previously and I do not think that many of the people who are on Christian sites want "normal," Godly perhaps but not normal. I suspect that at least a third of the profiles on this site are inactive. A few years ago there was a lot of involvement on the forums and the people who were real active then have left. Some have commented about how hard it is to delete their profile. I know one woman who has tried to delete her profile many times over a many year period and has not been able to do so. Yes I know her off the site so I can vouch for her intent to not have her profile still on here. Anyway... may You be blessed with hope and guidance from On High. r

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Apr, 2017 05:13 PM

I suspect it is as others have said, a lot of inactive profiles.

I did note you have blocked drinkers and so you would not be able to message yourself as your profile has "1 or 2 on occasion"

I've messaged admin to change the blocking to only block members with a higher frequency than the blocking member (if block drinkers is selected)

Cool profile BTW!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Apr, 2017 10:33 PM

Oh, have I blocked drinkers and so I would not be able to message myself? Ugh. Lol Thanks for catching that! I have unblocked drinkers.

When I try to picture someone who drinks, I imagine someone who is sitting in a bar filled with cigarette smoke and has a bunch of empty beer bottles in front of her. She is half awake and half asleep. And she doesn't know her name. When I say I accept drinkers, that's not the kind of drinker I would like. Haha :P

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2017 09:35 PM

This is a little discouraging. After people trying to convince me for years to join a site like this to get to know other Christians and build up friendships with those closer to my age (who aren't married), I finally did. I was hoping to make friends with both male and female Christians (people who share my faith). Now I have no idea if most of the profiles on this site are even active (seeing other responses to this question).

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2017 11:00 AM

1- no such thing as normal unless you mean "does not stand out".... which would be boring personally but to each his own...

2- Woman in general do not understand that "online dating" has completely different rules to normal dating and keep going with the same "rules" as "normal dating" which of course only men who are "players" actually take the time to understand and use to "cheat the system".... how the modern woman simply cannot see how stupid perpetuating this system (that bascially panders to her superficial attention seeking want of pedastal worship) is for her own happyness is beyond me... I just fall back on the usual "woman are nuts, just accept it and move on with your life" because MGTOW is just as self destructive and generally too hateful for my taste.

You cannot change anyone else, only yourself and your responses to others. No one is perfect not even you (believe it or not) and expecting a miracle of a woman by definition means YOU are a miracle of a man... You will have to at some point accept that holding out for "the one" will leave you with the male equivalent of cat-lady especially if you are neither "that rich" or "that pretty" for the usual suspects to con their way into your good graces (speaking for myself if no one else). Personally I just wait and try to be patient (I'm like a child tripling around in front of the present I cannot open some times) for God to at some point in time put me into contact with someone who fits me well... which in itself would probably be a miracle :D perfect would be nice but it's also a fantasy.

Page : 1 2