Author Thread: Are decent normal women still active on this site?
Admin

Are decent normal women still active on this site?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2017 11:23 PM

I have sent 12 messages to 12 different women over the past few months. None of them have replied. In fact, none of them have even read my messages! They are marked "UNREAD." I am getting the impression that women that I am interested in don't use this site anymore. They may have signed up years ago, but they are not here anymore. These are just "ghost accounts." Prove me wrong, please. :P

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2017 11:01 PM

Question is quite funny but it depends how you define "decent normal women" I understand this is a Christian website but not everyone in this site is good for just anyone. Hi everyone

Threads initiated by Rambo got my attention and I think it would be unkind to generalize women are all dumb just because, just maybe, you had bad experience in the past or even in present. @ Rambo, Hi. Do not demean anyone and if you will look at things how God orchestrates in the lives of Christians even those who does not belong to Christ yet, you will eventually learn to focus more to something more greater not just having someone as a temporary partner to satisfy your temporal needs, for example, someone to argue with or go into intellectual battle with. One day, if the Lord gives you the desire to marry, you will understand that both "partners should submit to one another as to Christ as the head"( Ephesians 5:21)

If a man is more worldly than his partner, and this normally happens, do you think his Christian partner will apply the " be submissive to your husband verse"? This is not the thing.

I pray that we all get our match to those who are still seeking either for just friends or lifetime partner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2017 11:15 PM

And by the way, when someone feels he is greater than all or anyone, this is idolatry. People who go into" intellectual debate" as some call it, is also idolatry. Do not be deceived more and more.. and more. So there's more to living the life that is counted as a life lived well.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2017 11:31 PM

It's more that I demean the stupid things that people do than the people themselves, when you behave idiotically you can generally also stop doing it. Some kinds of stupid are a wilful choice.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2017 12:10 AM

I think you need to pray more and read the Scriptures more and more. Over and over, again and again but for the right reason. "Use His word for correction to see errors in our way of living" 2 Timothy 3:16

I don't mean to demean you otherwise that I'm more spiritually experienced than you are but you might want to find words that are subtle, if you like. But don't sound too ignorant you are big now . Sometimes it's really hard to find words suitable to anyone, I understand, so seek and you shall find.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2017 02:10 AM

I'm not planning on closing my account just yet ( I've only just joined) but there does appear to be a way to close it (maybe your friend already tried this?).

Click on Help/FAQs towards the bottom of the screen. Select Q. 6 How do I close my account?

Under the same question 'Q. 6 How do I close my account?' it says "We are sorry to see you leave the CDFF community, but we hope that it's because you met someone special. To close your account, please CLICK HERE"

Q. 7 shows you How to reactivate your account

Proverbs31Chicka

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2017 09:02 PM

I wouldn't put more than a couple sentences in your messages just so they can serve as a feeler to see if account is active.:thumbsup:

Proverbs31Chicka

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2017 09:02 PM

I wouldn't put more than a couple sentences in your messages just so they can serve as a feeler to see if account is active.:thumbsup:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2017 10:14 PM

There are women on here that are scams. They are looking for younger men, but try to hide the fact. I also found that many women up here think just because we are christians we should over look them being obese or near it. Good luck

Page : 1 2