Author Thread: Attraction or Distraction
Friendz1st

View Profile
History
Attraction or Distraction
Posted : 1 Apr, 2017 10:27 AM

Child of God, here�s some wisdom and experience - as far as maintaining a long-term and happy relationship: It�s not about how one looks, how one performs or anticipating to perform in bed; it�s not about one�s age, cultural background, ethnicity, land of origin, social status, education, and it�s not even about the individual�s interests or intents. Instead, it hinges on Internal Chemistry � whether or not the persons inside are a perfect union � whether the two can create magic together (not just babies but magic) and whether the two can really get along. Surely, the other stuff may bring along some excitement, but bear in mind that excitement is only temporal and cyclical � in that it can come and go. However, marriage is always and forever. So, if you�re looking for a quick fix, temporary high, or just some excitement, go for looks and all the like stuff I stated. But if you�re interested in something sustainable and long-term, cater to the inner man or woman. Seriously, I can�t overstate this � please believe me. Now this information is priceless. However, know that you owe me.