Author Thread: Newly divorced dad
Admin

Newly divorced dad
Posted : 16 Apr, 2017 04:46 PM

I am wondering how to date someone long distance and have it turn into a true relationship and one which my daughter will accept? My daughter is three years old. I am 27.

View Profile
History
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 16 Jun, 2017 09:44 AM

Stay local. Meet them within 20 miles you are better off. Lots of scammers on thos site.

View Profile
History
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 18 Jun, 2017 10:32 AM

if a woman doesnt accept your child, then she is NOT the kind of woman you want, even though we are rare, there are some women who love kids and would be honored to be a stepmomma. Id say its a good way to judge a woman's character.

Laurawales

View Profile
History
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 27 Jun, 2017 01:28 AM

hello, are you divorced? I my baby's dad did not even marry me. Am still single. Could you please be my other half?

Thank you.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 6 Oct, 2017 09:31 AM

I have no experience of long distance relationships. But in regards to your daughter, I would say don't be in a rush to introduce her to people your dating. Take your time to search them out, it takes a few months to get a real glimpse of who someone is.

View Profile
History
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 7 Nov, 2017 09:33 AM

Dont rush things.. Take your time.. U n ur daughter still both so young.. Learn from ur past marriage.. Try not to make major decisions in life while ur still hurting inside.. Choose wisely for both of u..

View Profile
History
Newly divorced dad
Posted : 20 Nov, 2017 03:59 AM

Take it slow after a few months then slowly introduce your female as your friend to your daughter. Do things with your daughter so you can judge how your daughter responds to her and how she is connecting with

your daughter.