Author Thread: NIGHTMARE DATES
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 18 Apr, 2017 03:03 PM

Well, I have not dated for years, but decided to try again a few months ago. The first guy I met on a date site, not this one, and he seemed nice, so I agreed give him my phone number. The first phone call he answered it stoned to the gourds and telling me how he was in violence councelling for trying to kill his girlfriend, but really wanted to see me, I said, oh, I think I will be busy, he said it was because of what I said and what a ____ I was! Well, that hurt and made me not want to date, I waited a couple of months and decided to meet a fella I had wrote to many times and met him at a nice caf�. He had flowers, a stuffed kid toy, and sat their for about an hour telling me about HIS violence coulcelling because he tried to kill every girl he became involved with> he then said can I give you a car? It has bad bakes and I really want to get rid of it, but it is safe enough to drive. That car is REALLY driving me nuts! Well, I was very hungry watching him eat, but my stomache too sick now to eat. I did not tell him where I lived, but elected to walk home. I saw him try to turn around and follow me and I hid behind some trees and threw the flowers in the bushes. I did not even take the stuffed child toy. It was not a stuffed animal in any way one would give away, but definitely a little child toy. ODD. I prayed and finally made it home safe. One guy left me baby dolls outside my door for weeks and I found out he had been in trouble as a child molestor. BUT I know date sites and dates WORK. I know happy couples who met on sites like this. So I wish everyone, NO date nightmares or anyone who makes you feel bad!

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 18 Apr, 2017 04:28 PM

My God! What a nightmare!

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 25 Apr, 2017 10:32 PM

"The first phone call he answered it stoned to the gourds and telling me how he was in violence councelling for trying to kill his girlfriend, but really wanted to see me"

Yeah, that's a huge red flag. If someone says he tried to kill his previous girlfriend, then at that point, you can just hang up the phone and block his number. You don't owe them an explanation or nothing. You don't want to get involved with people like that. Stay as far away as possible!!!

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 11 May, 2017 04:01 AM

So glad you managed to stay safe. Just wondering why 2 guys in a row had similar violence streak in their personality make up.Just advising you not to agree to meet or even share contact info till you figure out if the person is mentally stable in the first place. I wish younall the best and pray you find a godly guy to marry. May God bless you richly.

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 27 May, 2017 04:34 PM

I met this guy through the personals. We got together for a what I thought would be a walk in the NC mountains. The temp and humidity were in the high 90's. He asked me to bring something for a picnic lunch, but he came with nothing. Before we started our trek (straight up a mountain) , I asked him to stop at a store so that I could get a bottle of water. That water saved my life! We walked for what seemed like forever, and I was sweating profusely and gasping for air after a while. He never broke a sweat or breathed a heavy breath. (I found out he was a long distance runner!) I sipped slowly on my water, hoping it would keep me from falling out from heat exhaustion. Eventually I told the guy to go on without me. He did, and I sat down to rest and breathe. I had visions of the paramedics having to climb the mountain and haul me away, but by the grace of God I made it back down. We went to dinner, and when the check came, he said, "I'll pay THIS time. You can get the next meal." Needless to say, he never collected!

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 11 Jun, 2017 05:46 AM

Before hiking any distance make sure you are in good physical shape. Mountain trails are great. Try short hiking first like a mile in and a mile out. Can increase after a few 1 miles. These are great ways to shed fat fast. Good luck

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 20 Jun, 2017 01:52 AM

Lady who kept meeting violent men OMG! I thought I always meet the weirdos! A couple of months ago, I met a guy online he seemed decent enough said the right things at the right time, He was not really my type but we had alot in common or so I thought! he told me that he is a widower and was now raising his three young children. Naturally I felt very sorry for him and his kids because as a single parent myself I understand how difficult it is to raise child/children alone. From then on, I let my guard down and when he invited me and my daughter to join him and his children for a day out I accepted! While we were out I started enquiring into his life! It was not an appropriate time to ask about his dead wife however I slipped it in to the conversation! I asked if his wife was involved in an accident or whether she died of an illness! To which he replied "No No my wife is not physically dead she's spiritually dead because she divorced me" I was in utter shock, I could not believe what this man was saying. I forgot to mention that this man pastors a church! He is a respected man in the community and so i thought a man of his standing would have no reason to lie or decieve me! He made things worst by trying to justify his deception by telling me that his ex was as good as dead to him because she left him for another man! I told him how disappointed I was with him! He apologised but I never got over it!

Psalm_1611

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 12 Aug, 2017 11:01 AM

I should probably find a different heading under which to post this but...I have had only met good men on Christian dating sites. I am still friends with a number of them even though we didn't end up together.

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 12 Aug, 2017 08:24 PM

Wow. Sounds like you need to hire a bodyguard just to go out on a date.. Sorry.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 14 Aug, 2017 07:27 AM

I first got connected to this man through CDFF. We communicated for some time until he invited me to his country of residence, my neighboring country. We met and went to his home. On the first night he asked me if we could share bed and I told him no. (We were only friends and we had agreed to first meet, see each other and then find way forward). In fact he had never proposed me yet. So that was a no go area. We were only friends. After 3 nights I left. He bought me a nice outfit. For the next 3 to 4 months we talked through WhatsApp and he never proposed although I thought I loved him. Eventually he stopped communicating and my feelings although hurt, latter died a normal death. I was then involved with another man from my country through CDFF. This man was employed with local authority. Firstly he asked me if it was not going to be heavy burden for me to include him in my budget (after marriage) which was currently meant for my children. Secondly, beside telling him that I was not going to have sex with him until after marriage and tested for our blood status, he kept on asking me to have sex with him. Because of those 2 reasons I found him not to be a marriage material. I have found out that almost all men wants sex before marriage and this conflicts with the word of God. After all this I decided to do what God wants me to do rather than do what man wants me to do. I don't want to be used like a swiping machine. Most men are used to sexing women and move on for more women. If I am unfit to be married then God has better plans for me.

Come on ladies. Our bodies are too precious to be used like money swiping machines. The devil came to kill, steal and destroy. Lets pray for spirit of wisdom and revelation. God has better things stored for us. Stop following your feelings but follow your heart. Lets put on amour of God

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 21 Aug, 2017 09:36 PM

Hello, I have 3 months on this dating site and it is the first time I hear the stories on this dating site. There really are some crazy men with that story that you say happened to you. Now I think I will take more precaution than before. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Page : 1 2