Author Thread: Girl, woman and lady
irc1

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 20 Apr, 2017 04:17 AM

hi

What is in our opinion, the difference between a girl, a woman and a lady? If there any in your opinion?

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 24 Apr, 2017 11:25 PM

boy, man, lad. Same thing. Some women probably don't like to be called a girl. I don't mind if people call me a boy, man, or gentleman or lad or fellow or whatever. As long as they don't call me gay, it's okay. lol :D

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 26 Apr, 2017 09:25 AM

Even older people than me in a relationship call their partners girlfriend or boyfriend. But what can't be possible with the eyes of God is when someone calls his partner "boyfriend" and she is not even a boy. It doesn't matter if you see her or any other female as a girl, lady or woman as long as there is no question about her gender. Like what Silver mentioned, whatever but never gay.

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 27 Apr, 2017 12:27 AM

Or whatever the case maybe, homosexuals is not for heterosexuals. The Lord judges justly, if one is aware that homos are not allowed and turn from this sin, they will know where they're heading.

irc1

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 1 May, 2017 12:54 PM

Just to mention, a woman are not a lady because she is a woman. A lady is a special woman, with good manners, good language and good behaviour.

Shui

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 24 May, 2017 06:45 AM

Strongly agree lady is more than just a woman (in my opinion), while girl is younger maybe 🤔

Shui

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 24 May, 2017 06:46 AM

Strongly agree lady is more than just a woman (in my opinion), while girl is younger maybe 🤔

Melissam871

View Profile
History
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 23 Jul, 2017 11:16 AM

Personally, i feel that once you are able to express maturity as a woman or lady, you should no longer be called a girl as the name girl brings up connotations of inexperience, childlike behavior a d immaturity. Just the same as when you use the word boy, you may use it as a mild insult to convey that you think someone is immature. So when it comes to me personally i think it is essential men are careful how they use these words in front of a lady or woman so as not to offend.