Author Thread: God answers prayers!
Admin

God answers prayers!
Posted : 8 May, 2017 07:20 AM

We all have this desires in our hearts. Most of the time we planned about it and anticipate that.God will answer. Indeed God will answer it in His perfect timing and sometimes God will answer it by NO but on the other hand in return God will give us the best things that is much more greater than we asked for Him. However, the things that we have had asked to God wil be given to us in His perfect timing until it is align to His will for us.

View Profile
History
God answers prayers!
Posted : 18 Dec, 2017 04:37 AM

Amen! So true. Has happened with me. With an annual physical and basic testing, one test detected cancer cells. After my doctors phone call urging me to get additional tests I said a prayer for my healing along with a prayer of Praise. I felt at peace and the feeling from my head to my toes of being cleansed. i knew right then God did answer my prayer of healing. With trust in God I did schedule additional testing, which resulted in surgery. Five (5) tumors removed, all 5 were dying when removed. Biopsies performed and an additional tumor removed, all came back benign. More tests at time of surgery did not detect the presence of cancer, nor has any further testing two years later. This is only one of many times God has answered my prayers. He knows when we need them and He chooses the time to reveal His Power. I did leave out a lot of details to keep my testimony short. But it is God's Blessing is what is most important. God Bless.

LaughterIsGoodMedici

View Profile
History
God answers prayers!
Posted : 23 Mar, 2019 02:20 AM

Amen