Author Thread: What do you do when you're lonely?
Katbbw

View Profile
History
What do you do when you're lonely?
Posted : 17 May, 2017 11:30 PM

Ive been alone a long time. Waiting for Gods will for my life. Im 40, never been married, no kids, and I have been waiting and waiting for God to match me with my husband. Its difficult. Ive been waiting and waiting, but in the meantime I get so lonely, especially at nights I just dont know what to do. I have prayed and waited, and prayed again. I dont have any love in my life, and I am astranged from my family. I never get hugged, or touched. Its so difficult. How do you all deal with being lonely and what do you do? Thanks

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2017 12:08 PM

I talk to strangers on the internet and randomly annoy snobs, sjw's and other bullies for fun

As long as you don't just sit on your behind and wait for the right guy to magically find you you should be fine. A good thing to do is get involved with activities where you would want to meet someone, just live a life you would maybe want and see who also lives it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2017 09:50 AM

When I am down, I listen to great music (Louis Armstrong, Billie Holiday Aretha Franklin and others on You-tube!

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2017 09:30 PM

When I'm lonely, I get involved in doing something I enjoy. I might call a friend to go to a movie, or out to shop, or go to dinner...or I may stay home and watch a good movie, or read a good book...but do something you love, so you can forget about being lonely.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2017 09:12 PM

I work. My four acres is nearly immaculate. The house is tidy. Im caught up on all my paperwork. I'd trade all that for my true companion, to be sure.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 10:44 PM

My advice would be to try to lose at least 40-50 lbs. I'd say the #1 thing that makes men attracted to women is their looks. It doesn't mean men are shallow. It's in our DNA. It's how we're programmed. You'll start to get a lot of attention from men as you start getting lean and fit. And it's good for your heart too. One thing that makes people eat too much is exhaustion. You get home after work, and you are so tired that you just eat everything. The other reason people eat a lot is because there's nothing else to do or maybe they feel depressed so they eat to feel good. Going to all-you-can-eat restaurants all the time is a bad habit. Eating after 8 o'clock at night is a bad habit too. Everything you eat after 8pm doesn't get burned. It just becomes fat. People who skip breakfast put on weight, because the body needs food as soon as you wake up. If you don't eat or drink anything, your body goes into energy-saving mode. You will burn fewer calories, and anything you eat will be stored on you instead of being burned away. Certain medicines and foods can also make you crave more food. The fastest way to put on more weight is by eating chocolate or ice cream or drinking lots of sweet sodas. Unfortunately diet sodas are no better. Some jobs require you to sit and not move, and some jobs involve working with unhealthy chemicals. For example, being a cashier is very unhealthy for men. The paper the receipts are printed on is coated with a chemical that messes up our hormones. It makes men less competitive, less active, and the result is we start to put on weight. Some jobs are very unhealthy.

You are right that you can't build a marrage/relationship based on the flesh! If a guy marries a girls just because she is pretty, then that marriage is built on sinking sand. It could fall apart. But the reason why women catch men's attention is because of how they look. Think about it this way: I might not be able to find Walmart unless it had a big sign on the building that says "WALMART." The big sign helps capture people's attention. If Walmart had no special color, no markings or any signs on it, if it was just a big building and you couldn't tell what it is, then fewer people would find Walmart, because of the lack of signs. The same thing is true with having a lean body. Fewer people notice you, because you're like a grey building that has NO signs on it. A building might house the best restaurant in town or the greatest fun place or the best mall, but if it doesn't have a sign, who is going to find it? Conversely, just because a building has a giant sign doesn't mean that it's a good place. It might not be. But the bottom line is signs always catch people's attention!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 11:16 PM

You also said that you are waiting for Gods will for your life. I think, God's will for your life is to get married. If that's what you want, if you care about it, then God cares about it too. It's just like when Jesus turned water into wine. Why did He do it? They were already drunk. They didn't need more wine. Why did He do it? The answer is He did it because they wanted more wine. Running out of wine and being forced to send the people home was a big deal for them. They didn't want to do it. So, God cares about whatever we care about. If something is a big deal for us, then it is a big deal for Him too!

When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them how to pray, Jesus included the following line : "LET YOUR WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN." In other words, we are supposed to pray that God's will be done in our lives. Does that mean His will doesn't get accomplished otherwise? Think about it... God is king over heaven, but the Bible says that the earth He has given to men, and we have handed it over to Satan. So, the devil is in charge here to some degree for a limited time. That means that if we just do nothing and wait, then the devil might do what he wants to accomplish and God's will might not get accomplished. Therefore, it is important to pray for God's will to be done and it is important to ACT. We cannot just ask and expect things to fall out of the sky. We have to DO anything within our power to try to accomplish what God wants in our life, and then He does the rest. Remember the story of Joshua when they tried to conquer Jericho? God told them to march around the city 7 times and then blow the trumpets and shout. Then God did the rest. And once the walls fell, Joshua told the soldiers to enter the city and kill everyone. Notice that God REQUIRED Joshua and the people to DO what they were able to do : MARCH, BLOW, SHOUT, and KILL. They were completely capable to do all this. But they couldn't make the walls come down. God did that. God will do what you cannot do, but He requires you to do what you can do. If something is within your power, God wants you to do it. Don't wait around for His will, but ACT. And remember, God will never ask you to do something that only He can do. God did not ask Joshua and the people to demolish the wall. They were simply not capable. But God did ask them to march around the city. Hey, they have been marching in the desert for 40 YEARS! By now, they knew how to march. Lol All they had to do was things they could do. And God did the rest. So, don't sit around doing nothing. Just do what you think you can do, and pray that God will do the rest.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2017 06:41 AM

From one woman to another, I understand loneliness, but one thing you can remember. Whenever you get lonely, Jesus said "Thy Maker is Thy Husband." So even though He doesn't interact as a man would, He provides amazing comfort, love and grace. Read His Word, pray, spend extra time with Him when you're lonely. It will help, even if you still feel lonely.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2017 06:54 AM

I will add, too, that what I meant by Him not interacting as a man would...what I meant is that He interacts in an even more fulfilling way than human mankind does. He provides peace and joy even in the midst of sorrow. Man can't always do that.

TonyGabriel

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2017 06:30 AM

I think we can do as YAHUAH did- when the Jews rejected Yahusha- it was all turned over to the Gentiles....the dogs.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2018 06:21 AM

My sister Katbbw, God is with you always. As I can see you on your picture, you are very beautiful. The only problem you have is that you are not watching your diet. Take care of your body and continue following christian living and let it be unto God's will. God will fulfill your wish soon. Our brother silver has said it all. Thank you brother for the bread of life. I am blessed.