Posted : 27 May, 2017 12:09 AM

Anyone can share is highly appreciated

View Profile
History
How to heal a broken heart
Posted : 27 May, 2017 12:24 AM

I mean maybe I can give a little details why it called a broken heart,

I meet a guy from here manage to chat exclusively ...fall in love

Chat video call ..things so fast until we reach almost 3yrs...in those time lots of arguments we manage to fix..we have lots of plan of course for us..until I'm excited the day that we gonna meet ..I've waited 4 days but he never show up only to find out he can't travel coz he doesn't have passport. ..I really don't know what to feel never have any doubt of all those years my mind is been set to be with him ...

It only happen last holy week ..until now I didn't delete his pic videos and I steak him his accnt thou were not friend...

Is it good to hurt myself until I didn't feel nothing? Until my hurts tired and everything would be meaningless?

There's a small part of my heart that we will be ok..

But we never chat anymore it just we stop ..no closure ...

HOW TO HEAL MY BROKEN HEART..

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2017 12:25 AM

I mean maybe I can give a little details why it called a broken heart,

I meet a guy from here manage to chat exclusively ...fall in love

Chat video call ..things so fast until we reach almost 3yrs...in those time lots of arguments we manage to fix..we have lots of plan of course for us..until I'm excited the day that we gonna meet ..I've waited 4 days but he never show up only to find out he can't travel coz he doesn't have passport. ..I really don't know what to feel never have any doubt of all those years my mind is been set to be with him ...

It only happen last holy week ..until now I didn't delete his pic videos and I steak him his accnt thou were not friend...

Is it good to hurt myself until I didn't feel nothing? Until my hurts tired and everything would be meaningless?

There's a small part of my heart that we will be ok..

But we never chat anymore it just we stop ..no closure ...

HOW TO HEAL MY BROKEN HEART..

rubaremaj

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2017 01:36 AM

Feel free my friend such individuals are there but not all of us a like that,i also got the same challenge where i met some one who lied me for almost 2 years finally i landed on him with his family,i want to tell u that onetime u will land on a honest man like me.