Author Thread: men from mars women from venus
Admin

men from mars women from venus
Posted : 25 Jun, 2017 11:17 AM

i know men and women are very different, or should i just say humans are very different, we eachthink, see and perceive things differently, we are all formed and shaped very differently emotionally, psychologically, mentally and even physically, we all have our weak and strong points, what could make you could break me and vise versa, you may be wondering where am going with this.

when going into a new relationship, is it wrong to let go of all the things you've learnt from past hurts that you use to protect yourself from getting hurt again even when you start seeing multiple signs? or should you keep on being careful.

am torn at the moment between my heart and my mind.

what do you normally do and what advice will you give?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2017 02:57 AM

Yes and no, you have to protect yourself but you also have to give the other person a completely fair baggage-free chance. A lot of the time people keep taking out past mistakes and/or misfortunes on both themselves and others while completely deying that they are doing it. This is stupid, unfair and wrong both logically and morally.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2017 04:55 PM

thanks for that, but what if with all the right intention giving the new person all the benefits of a fresh new clean slate start, not comparing, or looking to compare to past relationships, but out of the blue this prson shows multiple warning warning signs that was displayed by others who then went on to inflict deep hurt and pain, would you still say it's wrong to learn from past examples?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2017 04:05 AM

Communication communication communication..... and don't be a jerk if you can help it. Oversimplified but true.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2017 08:14 PM

I'm reminded of a conversation I had here with a lady who got into an argument with me. I had a feeling that she had an argument with her ex, and she was pretending that I am he, so she was just continuing the same thing with me. As rambo said, it not good when we let moods or feelings from previous relationships spill into the current one. You certainly should learn some lessons from each relationship, but you should not let a bad relationship spoil a new one. Don't let the bad mood or hurt or pain or anger from one relationship spill into the next.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2017 09:43 AM

thanks Silver, sounds like a great advice, i will try my best

Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 08:54 AM

I think we should always base our decisions with the truth that is only found in the scripture :) feelings are fleeting and one must really pray harder and seek God more in times of doubt or uncertainty. most of all even we are different in nature (men vsus women), God designed us equally but each with a different purpose . it is clear that we Christians should not be equally yoke with unbelievers. so in terms of biblical perspective, an unbeliever man cannot be for a believer woman or vice versa. hence, the Holy Spirit will guide as which way to go when we seek for answers. Matt. 7:7. God bless u brother in Christ