This site is very disappointing
Posted : 1 Jul, 2017 12:55 AM

sounddoctorin

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2017 12:39 AM

yea i guess someone decided the crummy ads weren't raking it in.... or the tons of fake profiles so they just removed everyone's emails and said 'pay us or you no see themmmmm'. year right. like i paid christian mingle once and they booted me when bullies ganged up and yelled til they complied. lol...na. realchristiansingles had a real christian running it at least....this place? uhuh

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 12:47 PM

I agree, I am pretty liberal in my choices of age and whatever else but I only have TWO matches! What's the point?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2017 03:43 AM

Hello to you! I totally agree with the site being quite disappointing! Most forums have an average of 2 responses! I really would like to know how the matches are being performed....Of course they will not tell me that! It's a rough site! Tough Crowd!

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2018 02:26 PM

Hey Chris, you look disappointed, too, in your profile pic.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2018 02:33 PM

I've found Christian dating sites, eh... dating sites in general to be disappointing. I've been on maybe a dozen or so since my beloved died in 2009. I can tell you that either

a) I do not have what women want,

b) men outnumber women 8 to 1 or something,

c) and/or people who come on to dating sites are there because their expectations are in the stratosphere and can't find their "Godly match" in the real world.

So, sure, we can be disappointed in this site, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that dating sites in general do not work. They sound like a good idea, but I've heard/seen few success stories.

God will make it happen or He is saying no, with or without the gift of celibacy.