Author Thread: Height
Admin

Height
Posted : 9 Jul, 2017 02:31 AM

Ladies, would you rather date a little person that's 2 feet 4 inches tall that's very attractive and a nice personality, or a tall giant that's 7 feet tall and unattractive, I mean if you had to choose?

View Profile
History
Height
Posted : 11 Jul, 2017 09:13 PM

What a funny question! I am not a girl, but I would ask myself, "Would I date a girl who is 7 feet tall and ugly or would I rather date someone who is 2 feet tall and beautiful with a great personality? If I had only these two choices, I would probably remain single for the rest of my life and not date either one of them. lol

View Profile
History
Height
Posted : 15 Jul, 2017 04:45 PM

I would pick the tall guy only because im 5'9

However i would date a guy who is shorter if he had a nice personality and is a good person.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Height
Posted : 19 Sep, 2017 04:03 AM

With those two men then I will know the devil is playing some tricks with me. Its not a matter of first come first saved. I know my God and how He works. God provides what you asks for, a slim and tall older guy is all I want. The bible tells us those who hope in the Lord shall soar wings like eagle. So we should be very careful for the type of blessings presented before us. Some come in white cloth yet they are evil presents. They come to destroy, to steal and to kill.

View Profile
History
Height
Posted : 28 Sep, 2017 06:30 PM

Okay, I am 5'8 and 1/2" tall and I would rather 'keep company' with a man of shorter stature and bigger heart than visa-versa...

but then again, I am a person who always sees 'beyond the physical looks' - to see the person... This really hit home one time for me, in my self-understanding, when someone asked if so and so wore glasses, (I was terribly embarrassed because I am an intelligent and basically observant person - I thought), but I honestly couldn't tell them whether they wore glasses or not - but I could tell them the color of their eyes!... yeah - go figure...