Author Thread: does GOD ever hate you?
Admin

does GOD ever hate you?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2017 02:14 PM

I am going through such a bad time right now so very sad.

my 31 year old son both uses and sells drugs. he has literately nothing no home, no wife, job, kids money, NOTHING, so because I am his mother I am trying to help him. I know how stupid it was, but I did give him money, and now I am broke.I only work part-time, so I'm worried about money, and to top it off my son "because of sleeping where ever he can" brought in an infestation of bed-bugs believe me we are gonna get rid of them real quick!!!!!!! Yet when I very gently told my son about this, he got mad! (yeah, I'm afraid of him)

also, my daughter dated a man who I think just wanted sex. (she's a virgin, and PROUD of it, and still is) so he told my daughter she was annoying and immature and broke up with her. If that wasn't bad enough he is now dating my daughter's best friend and our former foster child. To make matters even worse, the "happy couple, sarcasm" has started a "hate group" (I know, juvenile right!) against my daughter and my self. I am trying to stay positive, use humor and draw closer to GOD, but it makes me wonder if when things are so very bad if GOD is mad at me? No I don't expect all sunshine and flowers but this IS a hard time, and boy do I feel alone

View Profile
History
does GOD ever hate you?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 10:55 AM

Life can be hard at times its best not to forces on the bad stuff.

And no god does not hate you, he hates sin, but not you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
does GOD ever hate you?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 04:16 PM

God is love ! He Loves Us! John 3:16

View Profile
History
does GOD ever hate you?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2018 01:36 PM

I don't think it's wrong to tell your child to stay away from you

View Profile
History
does GOD ever hate you?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2018 01:41 PM

Dear hubbarddebra,

I hope you read this post this long after you originally posted.

My heart goes out to you. I have been in situations that were different yet equally difficult to deal with. I have found strength to persevere by putting my name and situation into Job chapters 1 and 2 and putting my stubborn will to work to be the kind of person that God could confidently say to Satan, "Have you considered my servant [fill in your name here], because there is none like him [her] in the earth, a perfect and upright man [woman], one who fears God and turns away from evil?

View Profile
History
does GOD ever hate you?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2018 10:13 PM

Personally I think you've done the right thing by telling him to stay away - I'm sure you'll welcome him back with open arms if he changes, even if he still has hang-ups - I believe the story of Eli's sons may have some relevance here.

As for your daughter, it will be especially hard for her because women seem to be wired far more for social acceptance than men (except those in their teens) which makes them vulnerable to peer pressure and being targetted. I'm not sure as a man I'm the best to give advice, but remind her whose validation she should be seeking and try to take her out of circle that will pull her down, and put her with people that will build her up. You'll need to do the first one first though as if she craves the acceptance of her best friend or ex above all then this may be a battle she won't win. Should it come to that then take comfort that virginity isn't the be all and end all; Rahab (a prostitute!) was spared, and Jesus didn't condemn the woman who anointed him in Simon's house, nor the one caught in adultery. Sure, it's not a desirable situation and it may harm her testimony later in life, but it's not a deal-breaker for God and if it was a whole lot of us Christians would be in real trouble!

LaughterIsGoodMedici

View Profile
History
does GOD ever hate you?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2019 02:06 AM

I hope things have gotten better

Page : 1 2