Author Thread: Why don't women respond
patman817

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 19 Aug, 2017 07:53 AM

I was wondering why won't anyone respond. I message someone they say they read it but they don't say anything. I mean is my profile just not good enough?

antiochus^

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 09:30 AM

The barrier to just having a normal friendship or relationship via this site is EXTREMELY high. Unless your a white male that has fairly built body, come from europe/usa your chances are very slim.

Ive never talked anything bad or "out-of-place" and yet the most you get is "your message is read". Been here for 2 years and I only found a few ladies (roughly about 3) that I met on this site and talked to this day.

antiochus^

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 09:51 AM

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1738217&pind=5 ........ see what it is im saying?? There is ALOT more of this (hope you get to see it before they delete their profile or it gets deleted).

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 12:07 PM

Uhm, dude.... most people prefer their own "race". Our societies and usually our tastes tend to shape us towards wanting someone "like us". It's really nothing out of the ordinary for white woman to want white men, just like black woman usually want black men. Yes there are exceptions, some woman will take a man of any race, some want any man except their own race, some want a man of a specific kind of other race. The same goes for men although I suspect that men in general are far more likely to be "race open" than woman.

Wanting to connect total race-blindness to Christianity is a good enough ideal but rather unrealistic in most area's of the world, there is simply no accounting for taste. Sometimes these woman feel they have to add "white's only please" because they get flooded with unwanted approaches from non-whites.

And then there are the woman that simply want you to be "ambitious" which is a codeword for money, they have this perception that whiter skin means more money and/or more easily scammed.... sometimes accompanied by "racey" photo's.

antiochus^

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2017 04:48 PM

So what your basically saying is I cannot have a normal conversation or friendship on this site....because of my race? Also, ever heard of "its not what you say but how you say it"? That profile I showed clearly illustrates that.... ....to each their own.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2017 10:54 PM

What I am saying is be realistic and do not expect people to be non-tribal since tribal with a fringe of non-tribal to bring new blood into the gene pool (that is not "too" foreign) is the natural state of society. A single humanity in all ways is a noble ideal however the global psyche matures VERY slowly and this will only really be possible maybe halfway into the millennium after christ's return AFTER everyone has been successfully integrated spiritually. The maturation of man is a slow steady process with no shortcuts like has been attempted the last hundred years... ALL those shortcuts are now backfiring.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 25 Nov, 2017 02:50 PM

Antiochus (he was a bad dude, why this name?), umm... remember the story of Babel? God deliberately separated us into groups. It's how we naturally gravitate. As for your race being a hindrance, you need to lighten up brudda (sorry, a little Bugs Bunny-ism). No one in America cares that much that you're black -- except for you. When I saw your photo I thought, in a most non-gay way, good-looking dude. Looks more masculine and fit than I do!

That being said, you think white men are getting all the attention? Are you kidding me?? I've been here since March 2017 (this posting is Nov 25, 2017), and I've contacted 133 women. Maybe 8 or 9 have responded. Three of those I think were answers to general profile queries, not as a result of my expression of interest and the conversations ended quickly. One American woman actually responded (an attractive black lady, I might add), but she never responded to my follow-up message. I think two American women contacted me, but one I was not interested in and let her down easily, the other I just started talking to (a cute black lady out of state), but she doesn't seem to be much of a conversationist and I am considering moving on. The rest have been non-citizens. MOST frustrating. They are the only ones who seem genuinely interested, and I suspect it's because they want citizenship or perhaps because their tastes are not stratospheric (something I address below).

The rest of those 133? Nada. Green check marks and no response at all -- or no viewing of my message at all. I hear ladies complain about all the lewd messages they receive, so I make sure to focus on them or something in their profile and send them compliments about something and a question about, say, one of their interests to try to get a conversation going. What do I get? Aloofness. A hand in the face. You are not alone.

I started another thread about this subject also. I may sound bitter or frustrated in it. I am. I'm sick of it.

So my so-called and imaginary white privilege hasn't done jack for me sir, and from the look of it, neither of us are alone. Finding a decent, well-adjusted woman is hard. I've had 2 CHRISTIAN women tell me, to my face, that my 5'6" height was too short because they didn't want to feel stupid standing next to me in heels.

This is why you and I are single. Well, maybe not because of your height, but because so many women (and I've heard horror stories about the men here too) have adolescent, stratospheric, fantasy-based ambitions for relationships. As for not responding, they all seem to have different reasons, but those who simply say "Why should I?" are rude and sorry, but I hope they receive the same.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 25 Nov, 2017 02:57 PM

Hey Rambo, loved some of your responses. Here are some excerpts I'm referring to:

"The thing with a equal discussion with men is we are strange enough to not want to settle for talking about (to us anyway) frivolous things and showing sympathy, when we ask for reasons and solutions we actually WANT reasons and solutions, woman on the other hand tend to think that comfort and feeling right is more important than actually being right. This difference is perhaps why woman are generally silent (in my experience at least) unless you agree with them, disagree strongly with a woman on something important and she will not "feel like" talking to you about it."

And...

"Don't be so vague and short, explain in consice detail who you really are instead of what you happen to be atm. Bare your soul partially and hope for the best, internet dating is for the brave and patient, either give it your all or don't bother.... and never expect a straight answer from young girl (although you might at times be pleasently surprised) because most people today (but young woman especially) have the tendency to not want to commit to anything and being terrified of actually being held responsible for the consequences of their behaviour."

This kind of stuff drives me NUTS. I love it when women say, "I don't know what to put here, just ask anything you want to know." That shows laziness, a lack of thought and someone who probably can't keep a conversation going.

Anyway, on this topic I have a whole thread started elsewhere (forget where I put it).

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 25 Nov, 2017 04:30 PM

Antiochus: If you're not getting responses, it's not because you're black. Just visited your profile. Shoot, I think your profile's better than mine, in both photos and content. it's either a height issue or it's the fact that we have a TON of competition here. But, you're a good-looking guy, you look like you're fun to hang out with and you dress well. And, you're clearly an intelligent man, based on the reading of your interests, etc. Just please... stop seeing things through a racial lens. It defiles that otherwise lucid brain of yours.

Just my opinion.

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 06:26 AM

I'd respond if you messaged me, except that you have me age restricted (and isn't that quite a frustrating topic for most?).

View Profile
History
Why don't women respond
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 11:44 AM

Hello, it is my beliefs that there are various reasons of why women don't respond to messages or winks......age range frame differences, which differentiate in taste, differences in share values, physical appearances, which reminds me that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Differences of types, what might be excellent for me, might not be for another......it is the reason why some of us prefer puppies over kittens, and some like snakes, others birds and so on......It may be the way a man conducts himself, or maybe his gaze, or his salt and pepper hair, is he soft-spoken, is he funny, or is he the strong silent type? One will never know until you meet in person, and start interacting. Just by looking at a picture and reading a small profile will never give you enough input in whom or how wonderful a person can really be. A lot of men and women missed big opportunities because of how a picture looks or what a profile states. Hope this help.

Page : 1 2