Author Thread: Very Few Serious People Here
Michael_TZ

View Profile
History
Very Few Serious People Here
Posted : 29 Aug, 2017 12:25 PM

I hope you are all doing fine from the bless of our Almighty God.

After all greetings then I have a thought that in this CDFF there are few people who are real serious on finding a fellow Christian for a serious relationship. I have been here quite for some and it looks like some people not all are after something rather than relationship.

What I am requesting from those who have different intention from our lovely website to leave us alone.

Finally if you are out there and you real want a honesty and serious man please find me in my inbox and if we get along then I will change on my profile and just thanks Our Almighty God.

Be Blessed.

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 11:01 PM

I think there's still lot of looking serious relationship here on this site , count me one of them, maybe it's just that men don't take the initiative to do the 1st move, and ladies are just waiting for someone to message them start a conversation and see where it will lead to

Aprilberdz87

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2017 11:02 PM

I think there's still lot of looking serious relationship here on this site , count me one of them, maybe it's just that men don't take the initiative to do the 1st move, and ladies are just waiting for someone to message them start a conversation and see where it will lead to

antiochus^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 09:33 AM

Been on here for 2 years and there is ALOT of people here who arent serious. You see some very racial, non-christian, Absurdly HIGH standard profiles, it makes me smh and wonder. Such is here....