Author Thread: Revised Writings from Heartbream :p
Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Revised Writings from Heartbream :p
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:41 AM

Once upon a time, I wrote and prayed. there my checklist was made. :) afterwards, my first time experience here in this site seemed to flatter me. Someone professed his feelings and said that I am the one he is praying for. I thought he was the one in my checklist. it seemed ideal but later on as I trust God and obey him, He made things clear. It's not meant to be. I praise God for His grace to overcome. John 16:33. The Lord proves His perfect will for us when we constantly Abide in Him. test the spirits for not all spirits come from God. be careful what u wishand pray for. Some may disguise as wolves in sheep's skins. The Lord gives and takes away. Sometimes God takes someone away because He is protecting u from the wrong one. He wants a more specific checklist that is according TO His revealed will. Revise your checklist according to scriptures. don't give up. pray and trust Him more. He knows whats best for you. Jer. 29:11 What's your story?

Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 10:42 AM

*I meant Heartbreak in the title

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2017 07:28 PM

Aw. Last month we had a topic on this at church.. that when God says no to something we ask, it's because He's up to something better to give. Or it's not good for us. Or maybe because He wants our character refined. Whichever applies to our situation. yes, we really need to be discerning. The Lord bless you my sister!

Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2017 08:51 AM

amen. Indeed. let us continue to guard our hearts and minds. it's best to really pray hard and SEEk God in every decision that we will make. thanks for affirming and may the Lord continue to bless you my sister in Christ. keep the faith. the best is yet to Come! #relatemuch

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2018 09:30 PM

I missed spelled how are you and wrote a bad word i did not intentional call her by the bad name but now im trying to get a hold of her and i cant i kkepp on messaging me she was my girl friend

Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2018 08:40 AM

Hello brother in Christ. Can you elaborate of your inquiry or statement? May the Lord guide you with your decisions. Blessings!