Author Thread: Breaking Choices
Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Breaking Choices
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 11:43 AM

I like the wisdom from a pastor '' You are free to choose your decisions but u are not free to chooce the consequences". A relationship gets broken if it's never in line with the will of God. how to know that? by seeking the truth in the scriptures. It is only through reading the word of God we can know the truth. As disciples of Christ we must deny ourselves and take up our cross and follow Christ.we cannot serve two masters. God is not pleased if we are in a compromising relationship that is not honoring to Him. I've learned that the discipline of the Lord is painful but it yields to wonderful results if we obey Him. When God says No, block it. It's better to break a man's heart than to Break God's heart. know whom and whose you are. A Godly relationship is worth waiting for. if you've failed before, there is Hope. Hope in Jesus. Just like me, I'm broken before yet the Lord is near to Me. Our brokenness can lead to blessing if we are being broken for eternal purpose. we have to obey in the waiting process. There is beauty in waiting . it increases our faith and put our dependence and trust in God. Proverbs 3:5-6. Everything will be beautiful in His time. ecclesiastes 3 :) Do we wait on the blessing ? or Do we really wait on God?

Gleirby

View Profile
History
Breaking Choices
Posted : 20 Nov, 2017 07:55 PM

Thanks for your post. This enlightened me :)

Nhociram

View Profile
History
Breaking Choices
Posted : 22 Mar, 2018 12:25 PM

"A Godly relationship is worth waiting for", that's a nice remarks from a Godly woman. We should follow what's the will of the Father for us. For me, at the age of 42 years old, is still hoping for the right guy. I know that there is someone who is reserved by God for me. We will meet in His perfect time because He is always on time... Isaiah 40:31 "But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."... Our Hope is always with the Lord. Let us all focus on Him, for the right one will come. God bless us! Agape, Nhociram