Author Thread: What is the most important message you have?
Admin

What is the most important message you have?
Posted : 9 Oct, 2017 08:20 PM

If you were told you have 24 hours left to live and you can send a final message to all Christians who will stay, what would you tell them?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2017 09:02 PM

Wow! That is truly a 'very deep question'... The greatest questions have the ability to be - 'that thought' - that lingers in a person's mind long after they should have fallen asleep... This is 'one of those' questions...

Whether I actually 'answer' it here... or not... I think I need to know the answer for myself - as to my response... regardless...

It is a tremendous question that has the potential to 'change' a person's direction of thought... and action...

Again, an excellent question... thanks for giving me something to really think about.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2017 06:33 AM

This question made me think the past days.. It reminds me of the song Reach One More (for Jesus) -- about the last words of Rick Warren's dad to him.

I think I'd like to tell the Christians to be more loving & Christ-like more than being religious. The words of Gandhi is a good reminder that I myself am always rebuked: 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2017 07:19 AM

I would tell them not to waste time. God sends people in our lives, even in this forum or site. Be sensitive to what you are called to do, to share, to say, to listen to, or to pray about. It could just very well be your time, the last 24 hours can still matter...

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2017 08:51 PM

My message would probably be what I told Strebe a few topics after this one. I have thought about it a lot.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2017 08:52 PM

Not to waste time... that's a good one! I have heard a saying once -- "Your time is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to Him."

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2017 01:40 AM

oh silver, u got me to think with this stem.

this should be what Christians gona think always..after all, we might not have 24 hours to live more..our life here on earth is so uncertain, God can take us anytime He wants.

But my message for Chistians should go like this, I lived out mine, so live yours as to what God had called you to do, its the one He will account you for, may He'll say to all of us, Thou good and faithful servant, enter thou in the joy of thy king.