Author Thread: I want men to stop saying I am tranger
Strebe

View Profile
History
I want men to stop saying I am tranger
Posted : 9 Nov, 2017 07:25 AM

It hurts my feelings that men think I am gay or transgener that is not right I want men to write me to see if I am interested in them 18 to 38 Michelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2017 02:46 PM

I apologize on behalf of my gender, for the way you have been treated. It is wrong and shameful. Especially since those here claim to be Christians, who ought to model the love of Christ. Nobody should be treated the way you have been.

Strebe

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Nov, 2017 02:12 PM

I am hurt by it and I don't want men to think that of me I am straight.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2017 06:07 PM

12/09/2017 2020 Michelle, I've read some of your other questions and how others responded. I'm not the smartest duck on the pond but I would say this: Some of us (male and female including myself) are dumb and have the sensitivity of an old dead goat flying south for the winter. But let me use this analogy with regards to men thinking you're gay or transgen. Lets say you bought a used car and it did everything that you wanted or needed it to do. It's not the prettiest car and shows wear in some places, and may require a bit of maintenance BUT it DOES what you need it to do. Then you come to me and ask me what I thought of it. My reply is: I think it's a piece of ****. Would you take it back to the dealer and try to get your money back? Get a different car? or so on and so forth? The point is this. I really doesn't matter what I think. It only matters what YOU think! You know WHO and WHAT you are. and who you WANT to BE. Don't let some guy or anyone for that matter imply that you are something other than who you are, and doing it without even knowing you. Those types of people have an intelligence level lower than a rock. You wouldn't want to know them anyway. Hope this will be of some use. David