Author Thread: LOVE
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
LOVE
Posted : 14 Nov, 2017 01:55 PM

I have noticed so far that most men that write to me assume I am made of money. They expect me to fix everything, sell everything and give them everything. I believe in building a family and both helping eachother, but it is getting old lots of I love yous sent and by the way baby, I need a few thou, I told them baby, right now I am thankful I have shoes to wear, a God to serve and love as my best friend and my friends and family. I may own some property, but my bank account is laughable, so if LOVE was for sale I would lose out for sure. I thank God that real love isn't. I have told many who wrote form other countries that there are rules to get spouses here to the USA and a poor woman is not a good choice as the rules for many countries expect a certain amount of money in the bank, etc. Only one man got really mad at me and hateful when I suggested we just be friends. I am thankful I saw the mean side then. Loneliness is an enemy. Friendship a valuable gift without price.

View Profile
History
LOVE
Posted : 15 Nov, 2017 01:38 AM

Sounds like there might be more to it than just that sometimes BUT there ARE a lot of scammers out there so it's wise to be wary as long as you don't stop being fair.

Personally I don't HAVE any money to get scammed out of so I am depressingly immune.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
LOVE
Posted : 22 Nov, 2017 02:46 AM

Not all who lives outside of the US wants to meet someone just because they want to get petitioned. As for me, I am pretty tall for my ethnicity so it is a bit of a struggle to find a taller guy and height is important to me. But of course, when it comes to talks about money, it is quite concerning that it even comes up in the early stage of communication. That is a red flag for sure.

View Profile
History
LOVE
Posted : 2 Dec, 2017 07:51 PM

I read your title and I would like to have input on what is real love? I would like those who chime in to define what LOVE is to them. Preferably hearing from The men folk. The only one I can compare love to is Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.😊 never experienced true love from a Godly man yet. Or any man yet.

Shoe

View Profile
History
LOVE
Posted : 2 Jan, 2018 04:57 PM

I so agree, I was talking to a man in.military for 9 months n wanted money n got out of.military n said he was suppose to be.getring married, ..promise from him never happened.

View Profile
History
LOVE
Posted : 11 Feb, 2018 07:14 AM

LOVE is contending for one's highest good