Author Thread: Female/male Christians ONLY!!
Admin

Female/male Christians ONLY!!
Posted : 16 Nov, 2017 09:36 PM

Hi there! Is there anyone on here who's in Christ and looking for Godly friends? Each one can help us grow in our relationship with God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2018 07:41 PM

HELLO MY SISTER! I AM A TRUE WOMAN OF GOD! I AM SOLD OUT TO THE CALL ON MY LIFE! TO DO THE WILL OF THE FATHER! I KNOW THAT IT IS IMPORTANT TO BEWARE OF THOSE THAT TRY TO ATTACH THEMSELVES TO YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS! GOD WANTS US TO BE AWARE OF SATAN AND HIS TACTICS! JUST KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD, HOW CAN 2 WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE! BLESSINGS TO YOU!

Belovethrev

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2018 01:01 AM

Thank God for this conversation and I see their was not many replies, I just want to say we can not be unequally yoke with an unbeliever. The mate should be spiritually equal

or in the same belief system. I knew my husband the first time i saw his walk into church. I was sitting in the pulpit and told my best friend that was my husband and it was until death. I asked God to send Him to my home church. Praise the Lord.

Belovethrev

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2018 01:02 AM

Open to meeting femal/male Christians to talk with and pray together.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2018 05:31 AM

Thank you Sister Showm, I give Glory to God. Sharing the Word gives us spirit of wisdom and revelation so that we get nearer to God every day.We are of the Kingdom of God. Lets conquor the world and strengthen each other with christian ways of tuckling worldy things we meet every day.