Join CDFFJoin the largest Christian dating service & send/receive unlimited messages for FREE
Author Thread: "Adventures"
keithiepoo^

View Profile
History
"Adventures"
Posted : 25 Nov, 2017 03:08 PM

Can a woman here tell me what this means to you? It is all too common an element in ladies' profiles, regardless of age, and I am curious to know what it means.

Are you looking for jungle trips in which you end up trying to escape dinosaurs? Or perhaps you mean getting captured by a pirate ship and escaping with your lives -- and treasure?

Please explain. Thanks.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
"Adventures"
Posted : 26 Nov, 2017 12:01 PM

I am consider myself adventurous. I often have experiences or stories where people say they would never do. I actually believe I don't take enough leaps of faith. I used to when I was younger. Learnt a few lessons in my mistakes which makes me more cautious today.

I consider signing in this website is being adventurous.

For example, last juin (the origins of why here are a long story) I went to Nashville and then took a bus to Memphis.

To start, most people are surprised that a woman would travel on her own. If I didn't, I would never go anywhere and I love to travel, meet new people and experience new things.

Then those that know the area, are beyond belief that I would go to Memphis (the area has a bad reputation).

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip. It was sort of planned and not. Lots of room for spontaneity and let's see what's going on at the time. I have many Happen to be there, moments. I did what I wanted to do, stayed as long as I wanted to in an area, made new friends, listened to awesome music of all kinds. I ran away from my reality for 8 days. It was fantastic. I wouldn't recommend it for just anyone. I walked for hours around town, ate great southern cooking, I had a backpack with me (spare clothes for weather and souvenirs), I stayed in questionable area that I had not properly researched.

The grace of God was with me for sure but I so needed to get away. It was a memorable trip and no ocean!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
"Adventures"
Posted : 28 Nov, 2017 02:58 AM

An adventure to me is doing something fun & exciting it could be a day out in London or further afield. I've recently come back from two weeks in Jamaica and although I've been many times its still an adventure.

keithiepoo^

View Profile
History
"Adventures"
Posted : 1 Dec, 2017 01:33 PM

These do sound like adventures. These I understand.