Author Thread: Vegetarian Health Food and Healthy lifestyle
HiddenMountain

View Profile
History
Vegetarian Health Food and Healthy lifestyle
Posted : 26 Nov, 2017 11:03 AM

These may not seem important to folks that are not into them.. haha.. but to those who are.. say, a vegetarian woman that does not want to be fixing meat meals for a meat loving man.. or skinning a deer for a hunter...amazing how wonderful it is to be in a clean death free kitchen.. with sprouts and smoothies and dehydrators putting out wonderful smells of seed cheeses and sprouted breads... mmmmmm ... and wow WE ARE THE Temple of the LIVING ELOHIM.. don't tell me these things were not important to Daniel and his buddies...any way not here to argue or debate.. keep moving start a anti- veg thread... i am just wanting to see posts here from other vegetarians ..please

Unicornopia

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2017 04:45 PM

Vegetarian here! Thanks for starting this thread.

I'd love to see a feature in the profiles to add your preferred diet. It'd be nice to be able to search for others who are also vegetarian or vegan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 07:08 PM

Hi, I am having just fish once in a while and only the one we catch. It would be nice to have at least a healthy topic forum.

HiddenMountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2018 12:34 PM

r ight on sister.. food is important part of life and vegetarians really want to live without meat in the kitchen and the smell of carcasses being cooked

rumel

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2019 12:01 PM

this is more of a cry for people to wake up

and a call for me being in need for recipe refinment

so i have been doing a granola mix for a few years

almonds, dehydrated, bannana, cranberry as a base

that has changed to now include chia, white mulberry, and goji berry(sweet not hot)

went from a bag of shake to a bag of shake with raw honey, then lost the honey and went back into the food processor and made a goo-with-water-stuff, put that onto a dehydrator and walk away with food bar type thingies

i live on the go and can not be bothered with food spoiling, or spilling, or exploding all over me while i am driving.

so what is a benefit that i can throw in here that will help make it a better recipe? eat less and be more satisfied is my goal

i am very carnivorous. like a raging neanderthal carnivore. so non-preservative using jerky links would be REALLY appreciated