Author Thread: Spiritual Speaking It is Important
roseydove

View Profile
History
Spiritual Speaking It is Important
Posted : 3 Dec, 2017 03:23 PM

I made the mistake of dating those who are not Christian and those who say they are Christian but their Fruit is far from them and Spiritually it makes it very hard with not following Christ Like behavior Galations 5 talks about walking in the Spirit and Flesh when you get saved it should give you that hunger to change into Christ like Behavior of walking in the Spirit not excuses to say thats my Personality or thats how I was raised Its ok to not be Perfect No one is Perfect Except Jesus Yet never growing finding all excuses to act the same behavior is a Spirit of Pride and only makes anyone hard to be around So it's very Vital to make sure even when they say Im christian they are trying to walk in the Spirit the Fruit should show not talk has to be Walk in Action I will no longer date someone who is still very Fleshly and full of excuses You can tell if they Growing For me as a Female its vital that a Man Leads Spiritually and walks in the Spirit not the Flesh A Woman of God will easily Submit to a Man she knows is showing the Character of Christ and Growing in him

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2017 05:17 PM

Amen! Amen and Amen I couldn't have said it better myself .

PrincessBubbles81

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2018 09:22 AM

Very true amen

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2018 12:47 PM

AMEN! IN AREAS WHERE YOU ARE WEAK, DO NOT GO ON A DATE WITH A MAN ALONE! DO GROUP DATES!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2018 12:55 PM

HOW CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2018 12:55 PM

HOW CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE!

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2018 03:00 PM

Hi

This is a lovely post!

I agree with you almost 99%.

Shandu

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2018 09:11 AM

I could not have said it better myself! Thanks for sharing this with us...

I think a lot of women have fallen in the same trap Roseydove. Where we've dated someone that was not christian but were a "really nice" guy so we gave them a chance. I've realised that being a good person and a good christian are two different things. A good person's objective standards are those of the world and those are forever evolving. Making a good person unreliable when their opinions of what the truth is changes.

Im not naive so I don't think once a man is Christian he is perfect. But a good Christian's objective standards are based on the unshakeable truth that is the Word of God. That makes a christian man more consistent. That is why I haven't dated in years, because some men say they are Christian but don't walk by Faith. It is easy to pick up when someone is led by the Spirit, they become completely dead to all fleshy desires. People like that stick out like a sore thumb!

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2018 03:55 AM

�Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.� Prov. 13:20