Author Thread: just wonder what and why
osol_letse

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 19 Dec, 2017 08:01 PM

What could be wrong in this convo why it turned out this way?

lady: hey..why must ur woman get to be a doctor?

guy: That's an interesting first question to ask. Well I am a man that is comfortable in the medical field for my woman. With that being said I'm very open minded. I hope that answers your question.

lady: alrighty..thanks much for replying

lady: do u offer scholarships for medical professions even she cud not be ur woman?

guy: Actually you'd be surprised if I told you. Anyways were obviously not a match so best of luck to you.

lady: oh... did my way of asking you about what you have written in your profile is a form of flirting to u? so sorry if I made that impression on you..

guy: Your not intelligent enough to know how to flirt with a highly educated man of my sort. Bye now I always get the last word with your type. Also you will be banned and noone is going to rescue you from your third world country.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 20 Dec, 2017 07:08 AM

I think its important to respect what people have put in their profile. If you come across a profile and they are looking for qualities you don't have move on. I think to then contact them and ask them to explain the reason for their choices is a bad idea.

1jon310

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 27 Dec, 2017 07:59 PM

Obso...

I would not like to give my thoughts on record for what was running through this persons mind. Personally I would be thankful to no have been stuck in an elevator with any person like this man.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 06:28 AM

I not rreally know how to put how I would describe such behavior. but ive learned something from this..online stuff is somewhat like a face to face encounter, that people may have different reactions to mere statement depending on the emotional state one has.

1jon310

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 07:50 PM

Yeah, we do not know what a person is dealing with in their life when we either talk or message them but people are a little less likely to be rude and or condescending to our face when in person.

You seem to be rolling with it well though. Keep up the good attitude and be Blessed.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 29 Dec, 2017 08:34 PM

I deal with different personality types of kids everyday tho..but if this kind of person is one of my kids in school..i will not keep him out without a personal heart to heart counselling session....it has to be done when I sense troubled heart.. but then this online encounter is something I not in control of. The Lord will just help him tho.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 30 Dec, 2017 01:38 AM

Now while I agree the man's response was rude, I think you are at fault for contacting him in the first place because you knew he was seeking a Doctor which you are not. We are all warned about scammers and not giving money to people on this site so what makes you think asking someone if they offer scholarships is any different... This is a dating site if your seeking a scholarship this is not the place to do it.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
just wonder what and why
Posted : 31 Dec, 2017 02:04 AM

well jayzee..I see your honest input.

that is something also that keeps on rolling my mind... for the man to freak out with my question about scholarship. but then if you try to rethink what I asked was just a simple question about scholarship to test him how to put it. I usually pose questions that would test how the person would react to it. ones reactions to the premise sometimes tell ones emotional conditions.