Author Thread: Was Jesus a Christian?
Admin

Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2017 12:26 PM

A short simple 4 word question,

yet for all history "believers" have murdered one another over the answer.

However in modern civilized countries rather than murder them we just ban them from forums, kick them out of their place of worship, revoke their friendship, call them heretics or the devil himself, treating them as outcast.

What say you? - do you have the courage to tackle such a question?

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2018 11:31 PM

GraceNotWorksSaves is, more so The Word is right, lol go figure

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 3 Jan, 2018 11:38 PM

Jesus Christ=the zues smeared with grease

Now look up Yeshua Ha'Mashiach. One name that is a title and promise and the reality of all existence, that no man can ever have again or come close to claiming. Literally His distinct name, just like ours in Heaven. Do you think Our Father is a Hebrew, jew or christian? Please do not try to say what He who made everything is, He told us already in with and in The Word, and His very name what and who He is. Not zues definitely

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 4 Jan, 2018 12:15 AM

@gracenotworksaves

Perspective is a subjective thing and while some consider Christianity a religion it is far more accurate to consider it a relationship if the person is on track - a relationship with the Son of God, Jesus Christ Himself.

A long time ago I heard a sermon which defined it better: Religion is man's attempt to find God, Christianity is God's attempt to find man (through His son, Jesus.)

That said, Christian does indeed mean "little Christ", follower of Christ, or disciple of Christ.

In short, the original question in the OP and trying to determine if Jesus was a Christian equates to being a misnomer. Jesus was God and IS God. Jesus himself said "those who see the son, see also the Father".

Blessings.

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2018 09:10 PM

**WILL ALL GOD'S CHOSEN SAINTS RECEIVE THE FREE GIFTS OF **FAITH**, **ETERNAL LIFE** THE ** HOLY SPIRIT** AND THE **GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT**??

??I Corinthians 14:1-4,12: Follow the way of **LOVE** and eagerly desire **GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT**, especially **PROPHECY**. For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by. But the one who **PROPHESIES** speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort. Anyone who speaks in a tongue edifies themselves, but the one who prophesies edifies the church.... Since you are eager for **GIFTS** of the Spirit, try to excel in those that build up the church!

I Corinthians 3:8,9: The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be **REWARDED** according to their own labor. For we are co-workers in God's service, you are God's field, God's building.

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Daniel 12:3: Those who impart wisdom will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness like the stars for ever and ever.

Ephesians 4:7, 11-16: But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it... Christ Himself, {Not the church} gives some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to equip God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and thereby the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of Him who is the **HEAD**, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

Romans 12 4-8: For just as each of us has one body and many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the other. We have different **GIFTS**, according to the grace given to each of us. If your **GIFT** is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith. If it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is encouraging, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully!

I Corinthians 12:4-6: There are different kinds of **GIFTS**, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work!

I Peter 4:10-11: Each of you should use whatever **GIFT** you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever! Amen!

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the **GIFT OF GOD** is **ETERNAL LIFE** in Christ Jesus our Lord!

Ephesians 2:8-10: For it is by grace you have been saved, through **FAITH**--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**--not by works, so that no one can boast. for **WE ARE GOD'S HANDIWORK**, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

John 14:16,17: Jesus says, "I will ask the Father and He will give you another Counselor, the Spirit of truth, to be with you forever!"

Acts 1:4,5: Jesus says, "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the **GIFT** My Father promised, which you have heard Me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be **BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**!"

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 8 Jan, 2018 01:59 PM

**ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE CONCERNING THEIR POPES**

�The Pope is not simply the representative of Jesus Christ. On the contrary, he is Jesus Christ Himself, under the veil of the flesh.�

�The Pope is of so great dignity, and so exalted that he is not a mere man, but as it were God and the vicar of God.� (Ecclesiastical dictionary)

�The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.� (Pope Pius V}

�The Savior Himself is the door of the sheepfold: �I am the door of the sheep.� Into this fold of Jesus Christ, no man may enter unless he be led by the Sovereign Pontiff; and only if they be united to him can men be saved, for the Roman Pontiff is the Vicar of Christ and His personal representative on earth.� (Pope John XXIII}

**THE POPE DECLARED AS INFALLIBLE AND HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE AND ADD TO GOD'S WORD**:

"The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth...by divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth." (Quoted in the New York Catechism)

"The Roman Pontiff, head of the college of bishops, enjoys this infallibility in virtue of his office, when, as Supreme Pastor and teacher of all the faithful--who confirms his brethren in the faith--he proclaims by a definitive act a doctrine pertaining to faith or morals.... The infallibility promised to the Church is also present in the body of bishops when, together with Peter�s successor, �they exercise the supreme Magisterium,� above all in an Ecumenical Council. When the Church through its supreme Magistrium proposes a doctrine �for belief as being divinely revealed,� and as the teaching of Christ, the definitions �must be adhered to with the obedience of faith.� This infallibility extends as far as the deposit of divine revelation itself." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, #891, 1994 edition)

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

Pope in Latin means "papa" from Greek word "pappas" which means "Father".. Roman Catholics call the Pope **HOLY FATHER** and call all their priests **FATHERS**???

Matthew 23:9: "Jesus says, "Do not call *ANYONE on earth 'father,' for you have **ONE FATHER**, and He is in *HEAVEN*!!" This is an obvious reference to a **SPIRITUAL FATHER** since earthly fathers of earthly children are mentioned hundreds of times in God's Word.

And so according to Jesus calling priests 'Fathers' or the leader of the Satanic Roman Catholic Church 'Holy Father' is a terrible sin. And since Pope means 'father' it is also a terrible sin to call anyone 'The Pope'! And so 'Pope' Francis really means **FATHER FRANCIS** and he is completely qualified to be the future False Prophet of 666!!

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "If anyone loves Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will love him and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own, they belong to the Father who sent Me!!"

I John 2:3-5: We know that we have come to know Him {Jesus} **IF** we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him, But if anyone obeys His word, God's love is truly made complete in him!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and **ON EARTH** has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations...teaching them to obey **EVERYTHING** I have commanded you and surely I am **WITH YOU ALWAYS**, to the very end of the age!!"

Ephesians 1:19-23: That power is like the working of His {The Father} mighty strength, which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the ***PRESENT AGE*** but also in the one to come. And God placed **ALL THINGS** under His feet and appointed Him to be the **HEAD OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way!!

Ephesians 4:15,16: Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Him who is the **HEAD**, that is, **CHRIST**. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!

Colossians 1:18 He is the **HEAD** of the body, the **CHURCH**... so that in **EVERYTHING** He may have the **SUPREMACY**!!

Ephesians 5:23: The husband is the head of the wife as **CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH**, His body, of which He is the Savior!!

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC Church}anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

Luke 8:19-21: Now Jesus' mother and brothers came to see Him, but they were not able to get near Him because of the crowd. Someone told Him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, waiting to see you." Jesus replied, "My **MOTHER** and brothers are those who hears **GOD'S WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE!**"

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2018 02:58 PM

**THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH STATES:

The {NT} Bible was put together by the Catholic Church in the year AD 393. There is no point in believing in the Bible if one does not believe in the Catholic Church.

**HOWEVER, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC TEACHES THAT GOD'S WORD IS A **DEAD LETTER** WHICH NEEDS TO INTERPRETED FOR YOU****

""The very nature of the Bible ought to prove to any thinking man the impossibility of its being the one safe method to find out what the Savior taught." (Ibid., p. 67)

"The Scriptures indeed is a divine book but it is a **DEAD LETTER**, which has to be explained." (Our Priesthood, p. 155)

"The simple fact is that the Bible, like all **DEAD LETTERS**, calls for a living interpreter." (The Faith of Millions, p. 155)

"The Bible was not intended to be a textbook of Christian religion." (Catholic Facts, p. 50)

HOWEVER:

The New Testament is constantly under attack, and its reliability and accuracy are often contested by critics. If the critics want to disregard the New Testament, then they must also disregard other ancient writings by Plato, Aristotle, and Homer. This is because the New Testament documents are better-preserved and more numerous than any other ancient writings. Because they are so numerous, they can be cross checked for accuracy . . . and they are very consistent.

There are presently 5,686 Greek manuscripts in existence today for the New Testament. As you can see, there are thousands more New Testament Greek manuscripts than any other ancient writing. The internal consistency of the New Testament documents is about 99.5% textually pure. That is an amazing accuracy. In addition, there are over 19,000 copies in the Syriac, Latin, Coptic, and Aramaic languages. The total supporting New Testament manuscript base is over 24,000.

Taking all languages together, over 24,000 handwritten copies of the New Testament have been recovered. But there is more. Almost the entire New Testament could be reproduced by quotes from the ancient church fathers. �So extensive are these citations that if all other sources for our knowledge of the text of the New Testament were destroyed, they would be sufficient alone for the reconstruction of practically the entire New Testament�

Almost all biblical scholars agree that the New Testament documents were all written before the close of the First Century. If Jesus was crucified in A.D. 33, then that means the entire New Testament was completed within 63 years since Revelation was written in AD 96. This is important because it means there were plenty of people around when the New Testament documents were penned--people who could have contested the writings. In other words, those who wrote the documents knew that if they were inaccurate, plenty of people would have pointed it out. But, we have absolutely no ancient documents contemporary with the First Century that contest the New Testament texts.

The Christian has substantially superior criteria for affirming the New Testament documents than he does for any other ancient writing. It is good evidence on which to base the trust in the reliability of the New Testament.

The skepticism western culture has toward the Biblical record abounds. This attitude has its origin in our adversary. Satan desires to deceive us into thinking our own personal will is to be the standard for life. If Satan and TNT can have success in planting seeds of doubt regarding the veracity of Scripture, there is no limit on how far they can go in pushing his agenda of turning the hearts of men and women away from God.

In the end, we simply need to fall back on faith. We can rest in confidence that our sovereign and powerful God not only inspired the Biblical writers, but He has also providentially overseen its preservation in such a way that the Bible we have today is reliable. It is nothing less than the infallible, inerrant Word of God Himself. The preservation of the New Testament is a living testimony to the unmatched power and providence of God.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TEACHES THAT IT CAN CHANGE AND ADD WORDS TO THE INSPIRED WORDS OF GOD**???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD' WORD SAY**??

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC Church}anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the RC Church} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

Luke 8:19-21: Now Jesus' mother and brothers came to see Him, but they were not able to get near Him because of the crowd. Someone told Him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to see you." Jesus replied, "My **MOTHER** and brothers are those who hears **GOD'S WORDS** and **PUTS THEM INTO PRACTICE!**"

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2018 01:58 PM

**LUDLOW QUOTE** WHICH AGREES WITH ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DOCTRINE AND EQUALIZER21**

Baptism is necessary for salvation. Baptism is the beginning sacrament but it is only the beginning. In addition to Baptism faith, hope, charity that produces good works, and the leading of a good life are necessary for salvation.

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Romans 9:15,16: God says, "I will have mercy on who I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion!" It does **NOT**, therefore depend on human desire or effort, but on **GOD'S MERCY**!! (But God's human saints still preach "*WHO SO EVER WILL** to everyone!!}

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�**NOT BY WORKS**. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do! {And so faith without good works is dead but God's chosen saints will have good works because they are**GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**!!}

Galatians 5:5,6: For through the Spirit we eagerly await **BY FAITH** the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is **FAITH** expressing itself through **LOVE**!!

Romans 3:23-25: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of His blood--to be received **BY FAITH**!!

Hebrews 10:5,8-10: When Christ came into the world, He said... "Sacrifices burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them!"-- though they were offered in accordance with the law. Then He said, "Here I am. I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second {Covenant}. And by that will, **WE** have been **MADE HOLY THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST** **ONCE FOR ALL**!!

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that it was not with perishable things like silver and gold that you were **REEDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your ancestors, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a lamb without blemish or defect!!

Romans 3:23-25: All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and **ALL** are justified **FREELY** by His grace through the redemption that came through Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a **SACRIFICE OF ATONEMENT, through the shedding of His blood--to be received by **FAITH**!!{Which is also a **FREE GIFT OF GOD** as per Ephesians 2:8!}

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the **GIFT OF GOD** is **ETERNAL LIFE** in Jesus Christ our Lord!!

Revelation 17:14: They make war against the**LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!!{Riding on heavenly white horses as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2018 03:51 PM

**THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DECLARES MARY AS REDEEMER**

"The foundation of all our confidence is found in the Blessed Virgin Mary. God has committed to her the treasury of all good things, in order that everyone may know that through her are obtained every hope, every grace, and all salvation. For this is His will: That we obtain everything through Mary." (Pope Pius IX)

"To such extent did Mary suffer and almost die with her suffering and dying Son; to such extent did she surrender her maternal rights over her Son for man's salvation... that we may rightly say she redeemed the human race together with Christ." (Benedict XV}

"In fact, by being assumed into heaven she has not laid aside the office of salvation but by the manifold intercession she continues to obtain for us the grace of eternal salvation." (John Paul II, Dives in Misericordia, 1980, quoting Lumen Gentium)

BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that it was not with perishable things like silver and gold that you were **REEDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your ancestors, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a lamb without blemish or defect!!

Ephesians 1:4-8: In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has **FREELY GIVEN US** in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

Romans 3:23-25 All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and **ALL** are justified freely by His grace through the**REDEMPTION** that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of **ATONEMENT**, through the shedding of His blood--to be received by **FAITH**! {Which is a **FREE GIFT** as per Ephesians 2:8}

Now Ludlow and the Roman Catholic Church claim that the brothers of Jesus are really *COUSINS* since there is no word for cousin in Aramaic.

However, the New Testament was written in inspired Greek which has an inspired word for cousins which is "ANEPSIS". Colossians 4:10: Paul said, "My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings, as does Mark, the **COUSIN** {Greek-ANEPSIS} of Barnabas!!"

There is no need for all this wrangling to support an erroneous theological position concocted in the dark ages by dualistic philosophers that had taken control of the Roman Catholic Church. The Bible says what it means and means what it says: Jesus did indeed have brothers. His mother lost her virginity sometime after He was born. That's why the Bible very clearly states that Joseph �kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son...� (Matthew 1:25, NASB). That means Joseph didn't keep her a virgin forever, but until some time after she had given birth to Jesus. The fact that Mary indulged in sex with her husband after Jesus was born does not in any way diminish from who she was; but to claim that her having sex diminished her, as Roman Catholicism does, is an insult to Mary. And a married woman having sex with her husband is not a sin as per I Corinthians 7:3-5 below and a woman who does not have sex with her husband is SINNING !!

I Corinthians 7:3-5: The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife and LIKEWISE THE WIFE TO HER HUSBAND! The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. DO NOT DEPRIVE EACH OTHER except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer!

Finally, the entire New Testament is in Greek which is the most precise language in the world and God chose this most precise inspired Greek for the New Testament.

Now, Greek does indeed have a word for "cousin," "ANEPSIS", which is used in Colossians 4:10 above to describe the relationship between Barnabas and Mark. Paul, who wrote Colossians, and evidently knew the word for "cousin", did not apply it to James, the Lord's "brother", in Galatians 1:19: Paul said "I saw none of the other apostles--only James, the Lord's **BROTHER**!" Matthew, Mark and Luke also wrote their inspired gospels in Greek, and they certainly had a inspired word for "cousin" at their disposal. They didn't use it in the verses below because it was inaccurate since these were obviously Jesus' real brothers.

JESUS SAYS, "WHOEVER DOES GOD'S WILL IS MY MOTHER"!!

Satanic popes have decreed that Mary was a sinless virgin who you can **PRAY TO** {HAIL MAR'S} and forgive sins and that Jesus had **NO** brothers and sisters.

Matthew 1:24,25: When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no union with her **UNTIL** she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

Mark 6:1,3: Jesus left and went to His hometown...and began to teach...They asked, "Isn't this the carpenter? Isn't this Mary's son and the brother{Greek-"ADELPHOS"}of James, Joseph, Judas and Simon? Aren't His sisters here with us?"

Matthew 13:54-56: Coming to His hometown, Jesus began teaching and people were amazed. "Where did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?" they asked. "Isn't this the carpenter's son? Isn't His mother's name Mary, and aren't His brothers {Greek-"ADELPHOS"} James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Aren't all His sisters with us?"

JESUS SAYS, "WHOEVER DOES GOD'S WILL IS MY MOTHER!"

Mark 3:31-34: Then Jesus' mother and BROTHERS {Greek-"ADELPHOS"} arrived. Standing outside...A crowd was sitting around Him, and they told Him, "Your mother and BROTHERS are outside looking for you." "Who are My mother and my brothers?" Jesus asked. Then He looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "HERE IS MY MOTHER and my brothers! Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and MOTHER!"

JESUS SAYS, "MY MOTHER AND BROTHERS ARE THOSE WHO HEAR GOD'S WORD AND PUT IT INTO PRACTICE!"

Luke 8:20,21: Someone told Him {Jesus} "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to see You." Jesus replied, "MY MOTHER and brothers are those who hear God's Word and put it into practice!!"

Also, Jesus is called the "SON of David" 17 times in the NT, and in Revelation 22:16: Jesus says, "I am the OFFSPRING of David!!

Matthew 6:6,9-11: Jesus says, �When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your **Father**, who is unseen. Then your **Father**, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you ...This then is how you should pray: �Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be your name, your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!" Luke 11:4 adds that only the Father can "Forgive us our sins.....� Is there even one instance where a believer prayed to someone other than the **Father** in the OT or the NT?? Answer; ZERO! What church had its evil leader decree that it is OK to pray to and worship Mary, a human being, who was a sinless VIRGIN?

You will note that Mary is not even mentioned once in God's Word after Acts 1 and was never mentioned as a **REDEEMER**!. To say that Mary was a sinless virgin without other children contradicts God's Sacred Word many times. And to say that we should pray to anyone but the Father in Jesus name is absolute Satanic blasphemy.

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 11:28 AM

NOW THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THE CHURCH OF CHRIST AND EQUALIZER21 BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SAVED BY GOOD WORKS AND THAT GOD'S CHOSEN SAINTS CAN LOOSE THEIR SALVATION??

JESUS SAYS, "I **CHOSE** YOU SO THAT YOU MIGHT BEAR **FRUIT**, **FRUIT THAT WILL LAST**!"

"John 15:1-5,16: Jesus says, "I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener, He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear **FRUIT** He prunes so that it will be even more **FRUITFUL**. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in Me as I also remain in you. No branch can bear **FRUIT** by itself; it must remain in the vine, Neither can you bear **FRUIT** unless you remain in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. If you remain in Me and I in you, you will bear **MUCH FRUIT**; apart from Me you can do nothing... You did not choose Me but **I CHOSE YOU** and appointed you so that you might go and bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do! {And so all of God's chosen saints will do **GOOD WORKS** for they are God's **WORKMANSHIP**!}

Colossians 1:9,10: We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may please Him in every good work, **BEARING FRUIT** in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God!

Matthew 13:20-23: Jesus says, "The seed falling on the rocky ground refers to someone who hears the Word and at once receives it with joy. But since he has no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the Word they quickly fall away. The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the Word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the Word, making it unfruitful. But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the **WORD AND UNDERSTANDS IT**. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

Philippians 1:9-11: And this is my prayer: that your love my abound **MORE AND MORE** in knowledge and depth and insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the **FRUIT** of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God!!

Galatians 5:22,23: The **FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT** is love, joy, peace, forgiveness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control!

2 Peter 1:3-11: His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption of the world caused by evil desires. For this reason, make every effort to add to your faith {A Free Gift} goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, **LOVE**. For if you possess these qualities in **INCREASING MEASURE**, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is nearsightecd and blind, forgetting that they have been forgiven of their past sins... Therefore, my brothers make **EVERY EFFORT** to confirm your calling and **ELECTION**. For if you do these things, you will never fail, and you will receive a **RICH WELCOME**into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly. I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

I Thessalonians 4:1: We instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this **MORE AND MORE**!!

Ephesians 3:7,11-16: To each one of us grace has been given as Christ appotioned it... So Christ Himself gives some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists and some to be pastors and teachers; to equip His people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. Then we will no longer be infants tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. Instead speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of Him who is the **HEAD**, that is, Christ. From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work!!!

Corinthians 3:7-9: So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who watered have one purpose, and each will be **REWARDED** according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers, you are God's field, God's building!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

John 6:37,39,65: Jesus says, "All those the Father gives to Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away....And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all those He has given Me, but raise them up on the Last Day... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!"

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT FREE AND REWARDS ARE 100 PERCENT EARNED**!!

Revelation 17L14: They will make war against the **LANB** but the **LAMB** will triumph over them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers! {Riding on Heavenly white horses as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 09:27 PM

**SALVATION IS 100 % FREE BUT ETERNAL REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED**!!

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do! {And so all of God's chosen saints will do **GOOD WORKS** and earn many eternal rewards for faithful and loving service for they are God's **WORKMANSHIP**!}

Hebrews 11:1,6: Now faith {**A FREE GIFT OF GOD**} is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see....And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He *REWARDS** those who earnestly seek Him!!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!�

Hebrews 6:10-12: God is not unjust; He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you have hoped for may be fully realized. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience **INHERIT WHAT HAS BEEN PROMISED**!!

Daniel 12:3: Those who are impart wisdom {NIV} will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever!!

I Corinthians 3:7-9: So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who watered have one purpose, and each will be **REWARDED** according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers, you are God's field, God's building!

Colossians 3:17: And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the **NAME OF THE LORD JESUS**, giving thanks to God the Father through Him!

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive **WHAT IS DUE HIM** for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you be **REWARDED FULLY**!

Colossians 3:23-25: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a **REWARD**. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.

Matthew 6:3,4,6: Jesus says, "When you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing so that your giving my be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD** you!!... When you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father who is unseen Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD** you!!"

Luke 6:35: Jesus says, "Love your enemies, do good to them and lend to them without expecting anything back {Matt 5:45 adds "Pray for those who persecute you!!"} Then your **REWARD WILL BE GREAT**, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked!"

Matthew 19:29 Jesus says, "Everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother for My sake will receive **A HUNDRED** times as much and will inherit eternal life!"

Revelation 2:17: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes.. I will give him a white stone with a **NEW NAME** written on it, known only to him who receives it!!"

Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to **SIT WITH ME** on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne!!"

**HOW TO WIN TREASURES IN HEAVEN**

I Timothy 6:18,19: Command them to do good deeds, and to be gracious and willing to share. In this way they will **LAY UP TREASURE** for themselves.. in the coming age!

Luke 12:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor, provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE IN HEAVEN** that will not be exhausted... For where your **TREASURE* is there **YOUR HEART** will be also!!"

Matthew 6:19-21: Jesus says, "Do not store up for yourselves treasure on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. but store up for yourselves **TREASURE IN HEAVEN**, where moth and and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your **TREASURE is, there **YOUR HEART** will be also!!"

**HOW TO WIN HEAVENLY ETERNAL CROWNS**

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly. I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

I Peter 5:2-4: Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, watch over them--not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve, not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears,you will receive the **CROWN OF GLORY** that will **NEVER FADE AWAY**!!

And so God's Word confirms that these heavenly crowns **WILL LAST FOREVER** and **WILL NEVER FADE AWAY**!!

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, �I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!�

The **CROWN OF LIFE** for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, �Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE!�

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be **RICHLY REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, **YOU RECEIVE WHAT HE HAS PROMISED**!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5