Author Thread: best dating advice for 2018
Admin

best dating advice for 2018
Posted : 26 Dec, 2017 06:55 PM

best dating advice#1 don't date

lol - i got more advice actually for those are humble and wise enough to listen--perhaps you've failed in dating or are thinking about dating, pls don't waste your time with that "dating game", your time is too precious

but i will not be checking this post (i don't have time to deal with the negative folks) instead, feel free to private inbox message me and i promise to reply to you asap

you can find my testimony here: https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=22929&forum_sub_cat_id=11

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2017 07:00 PM

and pls message fast, for 2 things ive observed on this site:

-good people here don't stay single for very long

-and the ones that stay on this site who claim to have the best tips or dating advice---are still single on this site

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2017 07:01 PM

even silver already left--congrats silver

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2017 07:06 PM

let me pre-empt the nay-sayers--I AM NOT SINGLE, I ALREADY SUCCEEDED ON THIS SITE

im just here to observe some good potential mates for my many many single Christian friends and family

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 11:21 AM

seems like the negative folks are only considered negative because they do not share your opinion

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 11:56 AM

Savedbygrace that's lovely news might I suggest you should alter your profile to reflect that fact.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2017 07:55 PM

@Curious, "seems like the negative folks are only considered negative because they do not share your opinion"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that!