Author Thread: Single Christians and Sex
Admin

Single Christians and Sex
Posted : 5 Jan, 2018 06:58 AM

I read Andy Stanley's book "New Rules for Dating, Sex, Love" and found it to be spot on. If only it would be adopted policy for everyone. It is near impossible to date without expectation of sex after a couple of dates. And I'm not "going back to Egypt." Thoughts? Anyone else read the book?

Hamlet1970

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2018 08:04 AM

hello

Hamlet1970

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2018 08:05 AM

hello

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 02:54 PM

In this new era its very hard and tempting for anyone especially when you ate a Christian to encounter situation at times when you are looking for love to end in sex. The bible speak about a virtuous woman and the fact remain that God send us her to be happy whether single or married but not to violate the law of chastity and virtue in obedience to his commandments. No women should lose that will to follow Christ and fall into temptation to enjoy the pleasure of sex. :raising_hand:

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2018 09:59 AM

I haven't read that specific book but I'm all for it, there is not enough relationship ship advice out there especially for younger Christians.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2018 05:19 AM

I haven't read the book but I'm all for it, there isn't enough relationship advice available especially for younger christians.

Lovflower

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2019 05:58 AM

Thank you for sharing. Wise words

Page : 1 2