Author Thread: Information About Scammers and Game Players
Admin

Information About Scammers and Game Players
Posted : 6 Jan, 2018 01:09 PM

This is information I'm writing in hopes that it will help people avoid the many online game players and scammers. Nothing is perfect so these are just ideas you should use at your own discretion. Some may apply and others may not apply to your situation.

One of the basic moves of a scammer is to get personal information from you. They will collect it and add to it until they have enough information to use by buying things under your identity and things of that kind. The scammer will use any method they can to get all the information about you that they can.

Scammers can be more or less direct, they may simply cut right to it and make long stories of great sorrow and ask for money. Do not give your money away, if they were to spend the time and effort trying to get money honestly they would not be scamming. If they do nothing about a problem do they really have a right to complain?

The line between game players and scammers can be thin. The methods they use are often similar to one another. If a person is trying to get you to do things that you would prefer not to do be careful. Any true Christian will allow you to do what you want and not do what you do not want to do.

People that are game players or scammers sometimes try to make you feel guilty in order to get what they want or to avoid being wrong. You could just say why are you trying to make me feel guilty, what would God think of this? A true friend would not do this, they would help you through things not make you feel guilty about them.

So the scammers and game players try in every way to gain your confidence in them. They try to get you to do things you don't want to and this is sometimes the start to many more things they try to get you to do that you would prefer not to. They gain a person's confidence and trust then work towards the things they want to accomplish.

This could be simply to get you to do things for them they do not want to do, their dirty work concerning other people or things. "Will you tell so and so this for me, can you get that for me, what is your address I would like to send you a birthday card" and things of this nature. Remember that if something seems too good to be true (the stories they tell) then chances are they are not true.

If dealing with someone is a lot of constant work for you then it might be good to bow out of the friendship or relationship. Tell them that you would like to remain friends with them but need to concentrate on things in your life right now so are not ready to be serious with anyone. Sure this is an excuse but is it wrong to use the same methods they use against them? If you outright tell them you do not want anything to do with them they might blow up and create many problems for you.

Be aware of the person who always needs to be right. If they cannot admit their wrongs humbly, run! People who are controlling (control freaks) will make life miserable for you. We are all looking for friends who will be helpful, not ones that make every little conversation brain racking. Confused people will create confusion, wise people will not, they will take away confusion.

Some people expect so much from others yet they may not capable of doing the things that they expect others to do. So it's good to watch for those who expect a lot from you. It's much easier to expect from another then expect from the self, it takes no work on the part of the person expecting others to do everything.

Some use questioning as a way to seem intelligent or as a way to accumulate information on you. If you don't like a question you can tell them that you do not feel comfortable telling them because it is too personal. Anyone can ask a million questions and a lot of time the people who ask all these questions are not good at answering them.

There are three types of questioning I can think of right now. One is to gain information to use against a person. Another is to gain information to help a person they truly care about. The third type of questioning is just to play games and seem intelligent. Who do you think is more intelligent, the person who can ask questions or the person who can answer them well?

My dear friends I do not care if you are not educated do not allow another to constantly treat you as though they are so much better then you. This is not the way of a Christian. A true Christian will make you feel that you are an equal by the way that they treat you.

A true Christian is more worried about their own wrongs (self-critical) then they are into trying to make everyone else seem wrong. This is called a control freak and you might notice that they have very little self-control. God does not like those who constantly boast about themselves, He loves those who boast about Him!

Do not let others use the Bible and Scripture to make you seem wrong and them seem right. If they do this simply ask how they think God feels about them using "His Words" to make them feel more right or superior to others? The Bible was written to help us not to use as a tool to beat another to death with feelings of guilt.

My friends it is good to laugh be light hearted and joke but you do not have to put up with those who do this by talking badly about you. If you interact with a person who talks badly about you simply state "if talking badly about me is how you feel good about yourself how do you think God sees this? Talking badly about others in a joking way shows a lack of imagination. A person who thinks well will joke and make you feel good not bad.

People sometimes cut to the bone with words then say, "I was just joking." If it was in their mind and came out then is it really a joke or just a way to avoid the responsibility of having said what they did? If they do hurt you like this simply tell them that if it were not in their mind they would not have said it.

Watch those who constantly use excuses to try to avoid being wrong or less wrong. Excuses are the crutches on which the weak support their lives. They say it was because of this or that, though none of this changes what had happened. This can be pointed out by saying, what you say may be true but does it change what happened as though it did not happen or is not a bad thing?

People "can" use ignorance as a way to avoid responsibility for things. They may say things such as, I don't know, I don't understand, I did not mean that, I don't know what you are talking about. All may be sayings of convenience to avoid (again) responsibility for something. You could say "if you cannot deal with what I say don't make it my problem by trying to avoid it through denying it."

So many people play games of many sorts and often do not know they are doing it, it is a learned habit. Some believe that playing games makes them seem intelligent. To those types of people I pose this question, would a person give another a hard time if they were truly intelligent or would they make things easier for them?

The intelligent person does not have to "try" to seem intelligent it's effortless as a walk through the park. You can get a lot from what a person says. If they are constantly speaking in ways that scream "I am intelligent" then whom are they really trying to prove this to themselves? A person who is trying to seem so much more intelligent then others is truly lacking in the way of a Christian.

People sometimes know of something or a few things and claim to completely understand. Understanding is much different they knowing of something, it is a much deeper level of knowledge then simply knowing a few things. A person who truly understands something could write for many hours on the subject without a problem, not just give a few ideas and claim to know it all. Only God knows it all.

It's too easy to know when a person lying when their story keeps changing or the things they say are altered to seem like something different then what they really are, truth does not change. The truth does not have to be forced it represents itself and when heard makes simple sense. A person may think they know the truth yet only know parts of the truth and not the whole truth in a complete form. Truth is for those who take the time and effort to find it.

My friends keep in mind that being a Christian is a thing of more or less. Remember that the only perfect spiritual leader is God, all others fall short. Having said this, it's good to find friends who are more like our Father God and avoid those who are further from His grace. I do hope that these ideas help some of you are your way through life. If you think any of this information please pass it on to others. May God bless you and keep you safe from the many troubled souls.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2018 04:24 AM

Well said, Rad. Thank you for sharing it with us. May God gives grace to us to meet real Christian friends who will encourage each other. God bless you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2018 04:40 AM

Thank you so much Joice, may God Bless you every single dayyyy :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2018 09:04 AM

Iam in total accordance with everything being said on here.My own very profile reads if you are a non believer in christ do not contact me because iam being regenerated by christ.It's hard locally not to talk of the online thing.Thank you Rad,

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2018 10:04 AM

You are welcome Mute and knew that you were good on all things said, I just thought it might help to know this stuff when dealing with others :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2018 06:09 AM

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=22945