Author Thread: Where are the God fearing men that wants a marriage partner?
diro30

View Profile
History
Where are the God fearing men that wants a marriage partner?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 07:49 AM

I was taken aback by the feeling of not finding a real christian man on here,ive been on several sites for christian and i just found out that there are fake christian, or they are not willing to engage or they simply are careless, I dont think it is possible to find a christian if what I see it is not worthy

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 11:43 AM

"..seek ye FIRST the kingdom of Heaven.. " and remember that even when Jesus was appealing to the Father to remove the cup from him (before he was crucified) that He still insisted that "Your Will be Done". No matter what in this life we want or are looking for, ALWAYS acknowledge that it should be the WILL of the Father above all other considerations. Hope this helps...it works for me! Best Wishes!!

PastTheEdges

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2018 01:28 PM

Well said, Alpha. Amen and Amen!

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 12:35 PM

Alpha777's quote from Matthew 6:33 is a good one. If one puts God first, God will lead one in right direction. Romans 8:28 is a good verse, too.

Also, some people are called to remain single. Both Jesus and Paul taught that singleness is best if one has the discipline for it. And it may be God's will for me.

If God leads me to the right person at the right time in the right way, I desire to be receptive to the possibility of marriage. But I am happy being single and celibate, blessed with some wonderful friends and relatives, and reluctant at this time to show one particular person the favorable treatment that would lead to marriage or a romantic relationship.

I would add that online Christian dating websites are just one way to meet meet nice Christian people. One can meet good Christians at work, school, church, doing volunteer work, via mutual friends, on the bus, etc.

Please do remain committed to God. We Christians must maintain our standards and not lower our standards to those of the world.

If it's God's will, and you follow God's leading, I am confident God can lead you to the right person at the right time in the right way.

I pray for God's perfect will for you in all things.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2018 07:06 PM

Well it probably could be said of the women as well. I have seen many profiles started with Jesus and ended in prejudice or fleshy request. I am sure there are real Christian men on here. A question to ask to is, do some of the women really want a real Christian man? If they do, stuff like missions, church activities, living God's purpose, family oriented (not my family comes first), Gods will, should not be an issue. I know there maybe some male scammers, buy there are some females too. Just wanted to add my two cents, because there are men who actually want a godly marriage. They just sometimes get drown out by all the loosy ones.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2018 03:30 PM

Sevyn nailed it on the head.

Lhei03

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2018 07:27 AM

Hi Im new here. Can anyone help me change my gender. Im a female not a male. Thanks