Author Thread: Are there any good women left.
Admin

Are there any good women left.
Posted : 3 Feb, 2018 02:07 PM

I have had a hard time finding a good christian woman to spend my life with. Even on here,i have no luck. Most women on here judge me on my looks and income,then my heart and faith. It seems all the good women are taken,and there are women from other nations,but they want either a rich man,or i can't travel to meet them. I would find someone here,but there's no places to meet women,and the only women here are either trashy or single moms. I would try the Amish and Mennonites,but i am not one of them. I have thought about giving up on love and find a woman to get together with from time to time,no strings attached.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2018 09:53 PM

I know it's tough on here, but don't give up, (on here, or in real time, real life). Keep having faith, and waiting for God's best, rather than settling. Prayers for you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2018 12:28 PM

Don't give up. There are plenty of good women left. I know a lot of them. Perhaps you are not looking for the right type of girl. Are you attracted to a woman because of her looks and figure or are you looking for inner beauty? The Lord doesn't judge us by our exterior appearance but by what is going on in the inside. We should strive to do the same. I know it is tempting to give up. Good Christian men seem to be in very short supply also but I am going to put my trust in God and continue to wait on Him. Blessings!

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2018 03:41 AM

of course brother... it takes a lot of time, be patient and keep the faith brother

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 04:47 AM

Those who hope in the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, .. Isaih 40 verse 31

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2018 05:31 PM

Yes there are good women.

And good men too.

It's just that sometimes I feel we

Need the Holy Spirit help to gear up and deal with the fear or even to find better ways to initiate contacts.

I'm actually a firm believer in introductions I've tried it before it cost good money but the men were just too old for me at that time.

I became discouraged and it's now more of an effort to put on my high heels and lipstick but maybe this is not everyone's story. It's mine.

But I'm really firmly believing in Jesus I will never go for a non-Christian I've tried converting a non believer in the past and it was SPIRITUAL SUICIDE.

I'd rather live in peace.

God is faithful so I encourage anyone to stand your ground and be proactive like me as I think we are all in the running for just 1 special person who will be just for US.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2018 05:43 PM

By the way I must say I take homage to women being called 'trashy or single mums'

If of course there are too many trashy women it could be something about you that is attracting them. So look at your self first. Secondly single mum's are often left by trashy men who have no idea of how to be good Christian men. Although this has not been my personal experience.

I'm speaking to you as a mature person who has some experience of life like yourself.

God often reveals to us deep DOWN who we are through people.

The revelation could be that we never will get what we need until we soften our hearts as good people are single parents. May be God wants you to look at a single mother and be kind considerate loving father & husband to a child who is not biologically yours? Who knows. If a parent is left abandoned or whatever imagine all of the people who think like you do and then say that they love Christ Jesus?

I'd say you must have a preference which is your liberty.

But have you considered why you might not have or get what you desire. Is your heart hardened by what you see or by what you cannot have so you condemn these women. I'm not against you I'm just asking you to soften your heart.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 02:45 PM

Each gender ask that same question and sure there are lots of good women out there but as men they are scared of getting into relationship because of the encounter the met with the bad ones. Never give up hope. Good things don't come easy. It take time, perseverance and diligence with God as your guide