Author Thread: Suggestion on how to make this website better
Admin

Suggestion on how to make this website better
Posted : 3 Mar, 2018 08:27 AM

I have been on this site for about 4 months. I have had several conversations with several different gentlemen. My frustration is that the vast majority of these gentlemen ARE NOT CHRISTIAN. They are not born again, not living godly lives, don't take faith seriously, etc. I can only conclude they are attracted to a Christian dating website hoping to find a good Christian woman that will treat them right while they continue to live anyway they want to. I would like to suggest the the administration that there be some type of vetting process to make sure people who claim to be Christian even know what the word means before being allowed to join the site. It could be something as simply as a survey. I know there is no way to ensure people would answer the survey questions truthfully but at least they would know what the expectations are. I am tired of the bait and switch.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2018 01:15 PM

I am not on Facebook but if there was another way of verifying users I think that would be good idea.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2018 02:00 AM

The ability to stop certain types of people popping up in the suggestion bar at the top of the page would be great.

aajf

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 12:32 PM

Good set of questions.

Page : 1 2