Author Thread: Whats wrong with taking a chance?
Admin

Whats wrong with taking a chance?
Posted : 4 Mar, 2018 09:12 PM

I have been on this site off and on for years. I have talked with some on here that are truly great people but I want more of an interactive. I want to be able to exchange numbers and when we send messages we should be able to get a response. I am not putting anyone down but I do talk to some on here that say their inbox gets hundreds of messages. I know it can be a little overwhelming to get all these messages and to figure out which ones you should respond to first. It is important even if you don't feel a connection that you respond. I have come to learn that it is best to follow what I call Joy. Jesus - Others - You. Live by this motto and God can do amazing things. Hope this helps and if anyone needs help spiritually I am more then happy to share what I have learned or we can discuss. God Bless.

View Profile
History
Whats wrong with taking a chance?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2018 10:49 PM

Sometimes its about God's timing. Trying to force it don't work. I was half asleep at the wheel, got a message from a unimpressive woman with (nothing that usually attracts me and a rather empty profile to boot) that she needs friends, for some reason I can't really explain for once I said yes expecting her to fade away into the scenery.... now I have a love for her that's so organic I'm still in shock and awe at it. She basically sidestepped into my heart at a time where I had basically given up hope.

This is not an endorsement of almost blank profiles btw, that's still a pox upon online dating.