Author Thread: Need to change the locked info on profile
2serveChrist

View Profile
History
Need to change the locked info on profile
Posted : 6 Mar, 2018 04:36 AM

Hi,

I joined here and made my profile a long time ago while still in the US. Now that I moved to the PI I have tried to changed my location but the site seems to have that locked in. I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the fact that some members block out messaging from people outside their own selected country. What has to be done to update that info?

Thanks

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2018 06:47 AM

I thought none of that information was locked in. Huh, weird. Personally,

I'd try to hunt down an admin (good luck) or you could take down the names of folks you're talking to, tell them you'll be right back and make a new profile with the right country.

2serveChrist

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2018 07:15 AM

Hi,

Yep, finding any route to an admin seems to not exist. :( The only real problem I have is changing country, it will not allow that to happen. I'm not so locked into being on this site that I can't just leave it, creating a new profile just seems to be such a bad way to fix what should be an easy problem. A few more days and we'll see what happens, I'll decide to leave or stay after that. Thanks for your reply, I wasn't sure the post would actually be seen at all by anyone. :)

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2018 09:14 PM

Can't you simply go on "edit profile''?

2serveChrist

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 05:30 AM

Hi,

I don't know why but it will let me change other things, but the country option will not open for changes. I thought it was strange and so far no admin has contacted me to help. I don't see any links that go to the admins, if you know how to reach them other than this forum I'd be happy to know how.

Thanks

AngelaS83^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2020 09:01 AM

Same problem.

AngelaS83^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2020 09:09 AM

If you have moved to a different country please email us at [email protected] with your new country, city, state/province and postal code (if it applies) and we will be happy to update your account for you.